Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WoW
Okay guys, I don't play anymore, but i probably will during the summer as per usual. SO I'm Wondering Where You guys play on now?
When You post I'll Update this first post with who's on what server, character names, ect.
Buffmeplz - Warsong 70 rogue
Ernie - Warsong 68 Mage
thats my 2 chars.

funny tho because my sig says Ernie is in Dark Watch but he is in a guild named "misfit toys" which is a off shoot of dark watch because we all got kicked out when the guild leader decided that he didnt need everyones alts in the guild so we formed this guild with a very suitable name.
Hmm, I can't edit the first post :\ how odd

Anyway, I just got the 10 day trial thing today, Since a bunch of you guys are on warsong i think i'll go back there. I'm probably going to re-roll though, i don't like any of my chars

Edit: Except that server is WAY to full all the time. It's high even during the low times, so i dunno
cute name for your new guild frito:)

I'm in Midnight guild

two main characters are Ayurveda level 70 priest and smallpkg level 70 mage

server is full a lot and it goes down a lot I wish I was on a different server sometimes but its ok most of the time
and I know I can help power level you if you are on Warsong and I am sure others will help get you to 70

hunters/mages/shaman
seem to be the most sought after these days, make sure you pick a good race for whatever occupation you choose
Okay i started the trial here's what i've got

Alleria:
Noosari: Warrior - 42
loads of other characters

Dragonmaw:
Various horde characters

Various characters across different servers

Warsong:
Celerita: Mage - 24
Pryngle: Druid - 4
other various characters

I'm going to try to play the druid, any help you guys can give to get me up to a higher level quicker would be much appriciated:)
me and GRITS could get together and we could rock and roll thru all the lower instances with our mages.