Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World of Warcraft
I am currently playing WoW now and am on Warsong Server with Grits, Frito, Wha?, and Smartass. Anyone else who plays shoot me a tell:)
man talk about a power lvler :P
' Wrote:man talk about a power lvler :P

I have you both to thank for my progress:)
GHOST TUTORIAL WATCH THIS VIDEO FRITO

Quote:Step by Step

1- You die while Spamming Ctrl-4 (Shakle)
2- You Ice Lance Every Single Construct (4 of them) (Ice Lance 1-2-3-4-1-2-3-4)
3- They each got Ice Lance twice you Shakle again
4- Ice Lance every Construct once
5- AoE
6- Shakle
7- Lance (should be dead by now)

Quote:Don't have a pet bar? Small hands cant hit control 4? Well you need
GOREFIEND MAED STOOPIT MACROS

There are a few ways of doing this..

Go to the keybinding tab and under the section titled 'Action Bar Function' find the 'Secondary Action Buttons' area. These are the abilities and their keybinds:
1: Spirit Lance (The single target dmg/slow) - Secondary Action Button 3
2: Spirit Chains (The aoe shackle) - Secondary Action Button 4
3: Spirit Volley (The short range aoe dmg) - Secondary Action Button 5
4: Spirit Shield (The 12 dmg absorb shield) - Secondary Action Button 7
5: Spirit Strike (The debuff you can put on Terron) - Secondary Action Button 1

Do not do this if you are a warlock or other pet class.

I've not verified that the following macros work but have been told they do, anyone who is pro enough to recover if they don't work wanna try these?

Macroing the spells should be as easy as
/cast spirit X, where X is the spell

Bind that to something easy to hit, for instance your shift-2 bar, 1 2 3 4 5

this picture is the pet bar you should get
thanks a ton, man I can believe we got him down to 1% and wiped <_<
im playing it on a private israeli server and i was wondering... there are any guides on how to play Undead Rogue? :c
PvM and PvP ?
dungeons, lvling, acts
there are a couple of websites that have really helped me rogue radical and
useful macros website
there are sites for paladin too? building both:P
In terms of PvE, especially raiding, www.elitistjerks.com is what you want. (--> Class Mechanics forum)
www.wowwiki.com is a good resource to get a basic idea of the game and the classes themselves. There are PvE-, PvP- and Starter-Guides for every class, tactics, talent builds and everything you want. (although sometimes a bit outdated, so if you want exact information for lvl70 raiding you need to consider reading somewhere else)
www.shadowpanther.net is a cool site for Rogues as it lists all items for lvl70-Rogues in a pretty good order, you should consider a spreadsheet for raiding though since spreadsheets suggest new items based on what you already have and depending on the talent specialization you prefer.
There are lots of guides for every talent spec of every class I could link to, but I think these are the most important sites that you need to know. Look around a bit at Elitist Jerks' "Class Mechanics" forum or the "Theorycrafting Think Tank", you will usually find good guides and spreadsheets for every spec there.
' Wrote:im playing it on a private israeli server and i was wondering... there are any guides on how to play Undead Rogue? :c
PvM and PvP ?
dungeons, lvling, acts

Stunlock everyone:D

Have a 70 undead rogue on Illidan
oops
moved my mage and my shaman both alliance to Stormrage, pve server, there is a guild called unemployed or will be soon that is going to have me, knightmare, wha? and hopefully smartass soon and I will be moving my priest too
trying to get as many rico players as possible, I learned quickly that online people are not normally as nice and friendly as the people I met through vadavaka community

where are you frito????? come play with us

anon you still have you alliance character? active account? getting WotLK?
I still refuse to pay $15 a month for a game that I will not play enough to make the cost worthwhile.
I'm keeping my Hunter on the Bellocan server.