Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
no more fritoman
as some of you know I am no longer working for fritolay, I went to work for my wifes family at thier new dealership here in town as a service adviser. thought I would post a few pics from around the lot and building.
1. shop
2. dealership
3. my desk
4. me screwing around in the parts department
5. my view looking out my window
6. looking down into the showroom from the second floor.
I still think you need to change your name to kiaman... or advisorman sounds more like a super hero name. ^_^
Nice Fr...Kiaman, good luck in your new endeavor.
interesting.
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

cool! kiaman ftw!
[Image: olbestlogo5tq.jpg]
Thanks QOLIM
-----------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: olbest.png]
Well now Ill take a coupon for a free Kia : P

but all with all seriousness, careful with the car industry. My dad is the GM of The largest dealership in Ct and they are hurting bad. many places have closed around the country.. people dont want to buy new or even used cars with the way the economy is. hell look at chrylser and GM they might merge in hopes of saving themselves..
What about fritokid? Is he now kiakid? two K's, i'm not sure how i feel about that
well if you look at kias growth you would be amazed, i know they are a newer company so its not hard to grow compared to the big three but they have grown while others are hurting bad, our first month in biz we sold 75 cars which around here is pretty good, and we have a larger selection of used cars then anyone in the area so we have been doing well with them also.
BUT the reason I left frito was because with the economy the way it is and the gas prices I was having a hard time making ends meet selling chips, look at it this way, fill your car up with 55 bucks and you tend not to buy to much else in the station because you feel kinda broke. so it slows the chip sales down big time. and believe you me I know how the other car dealerships are doing because my wifes family also owns 2 chrysler dealerships a Ford and nissan dealership so I hear about the down turn all the time.
OH yeah and as for "Kiakid" we are looking at a 2002 Rio for him that I am getting a KICKASS deal on :P
As far as I know, people are still buying vehicles.
I see new ones and used ones on the road with new temp tags on them all the time.
I like the view from out of your window. You got the audi and the porsche, i sure hope they are working for the same company you are:P
we sold the TT today but the porche is still up for grabs, it doesnt look as cool as the red one we had or the SLK 5.5 we have, the SLK is bad to the bone.:D
How much is the Porsche and what are the specs?
I may be interested...

...seriously
message me at work today 8 and I will get the lowdown on it for you.
' Wrote:4. me screwing around in the parts department

Parental Advisory added.
Well, I'm INVISIBLE AGAIN ... I might as well pay a visit to the LADIES ROOM ...
Without ice cream life and fame are meaningless.
[Image: stoned.jpg]
i should be kiateen
[Image: josh-waggoner-sticker.jpg]
There is still something about TT's I love the AWD and it has great power to weight ratio.
I like TTs too

The new ones are sexy.
Best wishes sir. I hope things are going better in the car industry down there than they are here. Dead is an understatement for both sides.
I am now the service manager of the dealership and my first 2 weeks I have produced more then any other month with the old service manager, so I am looking very good to the higher ups B)bad part is I work more and have less time for gaming <_< I do have an extra computer next to me so I was thinking of a good game to install on it for the down times.