Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where are you now?
Wow, last time I posted here was back in 2006. Reading my own posts was really damn weird since I was like 13-15 back when I posted.
Anyways, just going to university (UBC), and miss playing Ricochet arena with the old regulars.
Hopefully more people will come back and we may have enough people playing Rico again.
Simple update. I moved up from the position that I was working, and now I have a management position within Sodexo. I will be graduating in the summer instead of next December. I was working at the Chick-Fil-A contract for Marshall's cafeteria. I'll now be the Starbucks Manager. I dropped the MIS major and will have an MIS minor. I'm getting married July 31st of this year. I don't play any video games anymore, unless I have everything done and caught up. Working 30 hours a week, and 15 credit hours worth of class really bites. I only have a problem with two of my courses, but that's because they're the capstones. One of them is a writing intensive capstone, so it just makes things that much more fun.
wow turtle you sound like you are doing very well, great job :D
All our "boys" are growing up frito, funny how we haven't aged any ;)

oh quick FYI Holdouts recently reduced the cost of the services we get from him. He said because we were his longest running customer.
hey grits where are you guys in wow? I quit my guild.. they were jerks and many of the players that were there 4 years ago left.. Any room XD
' Wrote:hey grits where are you guys in wow? I quit my guild.. they were jerks and many of the players that were there 4 years ago left.. Any room XD
Stormrage server Unemployed guild
you have to guess which player I am and Knightmare plays with us too, wha? sometimes, impatients=smartass
we are working on 10 Man LK he is the only guy left
' Wrote:hey grits where are you guys in wow? I quit my guild.. they were jerks and many of the players that were there 4 years ago left.. Any room XD
You just miss me, don't lie.
' Wrote:
you have to guess which player I am and Knightmare plays with us too, wha? sometimes, impatients=smartass

I love the progression!

I am thinking that i will wait for the new xpac to start playing again.. I left with a gear score of 5700 but.. i see people with over 6k+ now. I will def join you guys.

Dale <3
I totally beat WoW in a day.
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

' Wrote:

Maybe I should actually get a comp up and running to play something again. Do have a laptop and I just put irc on my phone so I'll try to see you guys around. Mostly just playing stuff on the xbox and the daily grind. Still trying to figure out a career too.
A few pics to keep everyone updated, couple of the boy and one of my dog :P
That's fritokid!? Man time flies. PnG must feel old! B)

Here's me when I was on a cruise.
[Image: 28370_1387125910780_1011014733_30944109_5333165_n.jpg]

where did you cruise to? looks like you got plenty of sun :P
' Wrote:where did you cruise to? looks like you got plenty of sun :P

That was like.. 3 hours in the sun. Bermuda:D5 day cruise. Going towards was pretty shitty weather, but while there and coming back was awesome weather.

I must say, Bermuda is amazing, but I don't know how people can afford to live there. $15 for a hamburg... Of course due to there being no cows there.

Is that dog all lab or is there something, like a little bit of amstaff in it?
Miagi..I pictured you shorter.. little bit longer hair.. slightly more narrow eyes.
' Wrote:Is that dog all lab or is there something, like a little bit of amstaff in it?

she is mostly lab with a little pit in her.
better pics of the dog
that is one beautyful dog frito :o
I think this is the first pic Joshua posted on the forums and this is him now, wow where has the time gone
lol. Idk.

It just felt like yesterday when we were all playing CS on jeep rally and I single-handedly took out everyone on the opposing team by running their car over(grits was driving theirs) with my ferrari after going over the jump.

It's sad that I have no clue what happened to most people like snow, wank, and DL.:(

yeah I miss the ol gang

I am in awe at the weed you call a son frito

is he still a 'ladies man'?
' Wrote:yeah I miss the ol gang

I am in awe at the weed you call a son frito

is he still a 'ladies man'?
He just broke up with his girl friend and said he was thinking of playing the field for awhile.B)
I can't believe how much Josh has grown. I feel old.

Only 1 semester left for school! Finally!

Here's me and the girl. Sadly, I think this is the best pic of us two that I have.
One of the pics is a recent family reunion of just my dad's immediate family. He has 6 siblings. I'm the one on the bottom right with a beer cup.
The other one is a pic of some of the family from my mom's side. She has 5 siblings.
And another picture from last easter with some (not all) cousins from my mom's side of the family.
And one last one of me wearing the Steelers 2009 Superbowl ring. One of our trustees at school is part of the family that owns the Steelers.
Hey hey heeeey, whatsup whatsuuup. Time for the MorningStars appearance of the year! :P

After finishing army in 2008 I worked in a packing company for half a year, then started studying to become an IT engineer last year. Somewhere along the way I noticed it wasn't really my place (dunno was I too stupid
for it or just too lazy :P) so this summer I've been working for a finnish mobile operator selling mobile connections and laptops, cellphones and such (making shitloads of money btw O_O) and I passed the entry exams again to become and Media Engineer this time... sooo I'm waiting for next semester to see if that stuff fits me better, dunno, I'm still young and in no rush to anywhere :D

Glad to see ya'll still doing fine (well I hope so, couldn't be arsed to read every post tbh)

GREETINGS FROM FINLAND WITH LOVE! ;)

ps. sry for the groggy picture, well, I'm drunk atm so it fits :lol:and whoa pique u have a big nose man
' Wrote:ps. sry for the groggy picture, well, I'm drunk atm so it fits :lol:and whoa pique u have a big nose man

Haha, you are not the first person to tell me that at all.
' Wrote:Hey hey heeeey, whatsup whatsuuup. Time for the MorningStars appearance of the year! :P

After finishing army in 2008 I worked in a packing company for half a year, then started studying to become an IT engineer last year. Somewhere along the way I noticed it wasn't really my place (dunno was I too stupid
for it or just too lazy :P) so this summer I've been working for a finnish mobile operator selling mobile connections and laptops, cellphones and such (making shitloads of money btw O_O) and I passed the entry exams again to become and Media Engineer this time... sooo I'm waiting for next semester to see if that stuff fits me better, dunno, I'm still young and in no rush to anywhere :D

Glad to see ya'll still doing fine (well I hope so, couldn't be arsed to read every post tbh)

GREETINGS FROM FINLAND WITH LOVE! ;)

ps. sry for the groggy picture, well, I'm drunk atm so it fits :lol:and whoa pique u have a big nose man

What does a media engineer do?
' Wrote:What does a media engineer do?

Mm, webpages, graphic designing, consulting, programming, all kinds of passing on knowledge and experiences through digital form.
hey guys, Im going back to school for Culinary arts, i work at chili's right now, and im currently playing l4d2, tf2, global agenda, and company of heroes. I've been with this steam clan for a while http://chronictokers.webs.com/index.htm. Its a pretty chill group that plays l4d or any fun co-op game. Good to hear yall are doing good. B)here is an updated pic of me lol if anyone remembers my old ones. Thats my g/f in the pic, prolly gonna marry this angel.
awesomeness...I would love to go back to school for Culinary arts....