Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
summer movies
I have seen a lot of movies this summer. Most recent being District 9. I love some elements of it and hated other elements. The next one i plan on seeing is inglorious bastards. I'm hoping it becomes my new favorite movie of the summer. So far my favorites are star trek and angels and demons.
GI Joe and District 9, GI joe was ok, little over the top, District 9 wasnt really what I thought it was going to be by the commercials but still a good movie non the less. Transformers was good because of the girl, never really like the guy as an actor to much.
I went to see District 9 this past weekend. I liked it overall even though the movie took a long time to get moving. I will be seeing Inglorious Bastards next week.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
had a really great time with "hangover" (not sure if it's a "us-summermovie tho) and I LOVE "inglourious basterds". great movie for sure. still curious to hear about your opinion there ;)
Saw Monty Python and the Holy Grail for the n thousandth time this summer. Still loved it... :lol:

As for more recent movies...haven't seen any of the movies that were released this summer, but watched Push recently...
The writers left some holes in the story...and the ones they attempted to fill weren't thought out all the way through.
It was OK though...worth the $1.00 I spent renting it from the RedBox...
I thought GI Joe was a fun movie. Very action oriented which is very 'summer movie' like. I know I went to the movies more than that I will have to try and remember what I saw.:rolleyes:
' Wrote:I thought GI Joe was a fun movie. Very action oriented which is very 'summer movie' like. I know I went to the movies more than that I will have to try and remember what I saw.:rolleyes:

That's enough drinking before going to the movies!!!
More drinking before movies! Someday we'll get to read about it in the news...
I don't think I really want to see GI joe, the cast looks really terrible. I might go see it at one of those 2 dollar tuesday deals or something. I'm seeing inglorious bastards tonight, It looks pretty great. I also want to see Halloween 2. Worst case scenario it's incredibly violent and therefore entertaining.
' Wrote:More drinking before movies! Someday we'll get to read about it in the news...

Terrible idea!!! I drank a little bit before I saw Inglorious Basterds (great movie btw if you like Tarintino's style) and not even halfway through I had to pee like a race horse. I went right before the movie started too. I held it though, I couldn't think of missing any of that movie, especially the Bear Jew.