Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My school year is gonna suck
My school year is gonna suck you want to know why? most of my friends are going into 7th grade in a middle school, but me im still in elementry school. It's also gonna suck even more because i am gonna have to scooter to school all by myself though i'm thinking about running to school since it's just a mile away, but wait what about winter? im gonna have to put up with snow so what in winter? all the people that are just *blah* on the school bus and Plus i've heard stories that fifth grade sucks and all the teachers i've heard bad stories about also. So what am i going to do this School year?<_<:angry::blink::(;):mellow::huh::ph34r:
Make new friends?
Well i know all the kids that are there and a lot of them r geeks ;)so i reallly don't want to make friends with them, but i do have like 20 friends in fifth grade
If a lot of them are geeks, be the 5th grade bully, if you want friends, make friends /boggle.
Man, I gotta keep up with these things... it's funny when you think things that happen or change here in California happen the same everywhere else. What am I talking about? In CA, 6th grade is middle school also... I was just going to ask him why it would be any different this year than last... then I recalled that 13 years ago, 6th grade was elementary, then they changed it for the next year (my brother was the last to be a 6th grader in elementary). Then I also realized that I am surprised when people say their school is starting right now, while most schools in LA start about the second week of September. So now I gotta ask... is 9th grade middle or high school where you are? I know they also changed that for us in the early 90's.

Here's the thing. You're skeptical about making friends with people in your grade level or in elementary school or whatever because you think they're geeks. I doubt that all of them are... you're just searching for reasons to not befriend them because you prefer the older crowd. Or you just don't like them. But you will find at least a few people you can get along with, don't worry about that. And besides, all you need to do is be friends with them for a few hours, like during lunch or whatever. Otherwise, stick with your regular friends outside of school. Enjoy.
Quote:So now i gotta ask... is 9th grade middle or high school where you are
Well my grade is going to be the last 6th graders in the elementry school and when im in 7th grade in middle school my friends will be in 9th grade (In high school).:ph34r:well i have no girls for friends because im too shy
Again, wait three years!:D
I agree...'suffer' through 6th grade....it is your freshman year of high school you need look forward to and worry about. and your friends will be in the same school....by then you will have made new friends too.
Morning Star and I were just talking about this...schools where I went 1-6th grade was elementary, 7th and 8th were junior high and 9th-12 were high school. It makes sense 9th grade being the freshman year that it should be in high school but some places 9th is middle school. I understand taking 6th grade out of the 'elementary category' they are so much more 'advanced' in worldly matters than first and second graders....ok most are:P
You think you have bad teachers? Come to West Viriginia. Matter of fact come to Williamstown West Virginia. That's the bad teacher place. We have the worst teacher in the state. She's the best one technically on the grading part and the teaching, but she's the strictist one in the state. She once made a girl cry all because she flunked a test of hers. You'll get the friends part. Also, join the band or something extra curicular. You always make friends in those things. If you join the band, pick the tuba. May be huge but you'll get use to it. Also, if your director is like ours he'll let ya play anything you want at football games. So then if you learn a song on the tuba (rap song.) like Bad Boys for Life then people will respect ya and ask you to play it again.
hmm maybe not :0
-Sockhole
"If ya SMELL ... what the SOCK ... is cookin."
My HS was small and had 7-12th in the one building so I never really had to make any adjustments.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
those first years are frustrating, but when you get past them, you realize they were a lot easier than what's to come. high school was difficult, as far as friends, workload, getting to school (i had to walk the first two years, and most of my friends had cars), etc. Now, as a senior, i have a car, i don't have as many classes, the workload is a little easier, but much more important that i do well. looking back at elementary school, i wonder why i had so much trouble. maybe it was because it seemed ridiculous and pointless, but now that i know i want to go to college, and it's very VERY expensive, free education was pretty nice, especially when you know that if you do well in the free schools, college gets cheaper (even free!).
keep pushing; if you do well, you'll look back and realize that it was worth the extra effort. ;)
ah man.. college is gonna suck, mainly because It's gonna drain every last penny outta me....:wacko:

anywho, don't worry 'bout it diablo It's only 1 year out of many. And besides you could easily make friends with someone there, if your lucky maybe you could come up with some sort of carpool schedule with this person and get driven to school.
Thanks ff i just found out who my teacher is (guess who his name is *Mr.King*) hahahah pretty funny eh and i just found out a lot of my friends are in this class, but my only problem is be lonely the way ToO school-_-Where's gonna be my company? and this teacher mr.king i've heard a lot of good things about him
I wonder if he is chinese... first name... Sphoo