Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im going to leave
I'm going to quit ricochet just because im starting to be a problem and no oe wants me anymore i'm getting upset about the littlest things. Plus i know what im gona to do i'm just gonna be a pain in the ass to everyone and make the same mistake i did before:(so before i go remember this and cna you do me a favor... Please tell the story about diablo who screwed up so bad he was never forgiven to those who are banned from holdouts so everyone i hope u have a happy life and i wont c u again Bye!:ph34r:
bye diablo, but remember this, you lost the bet on Old Skool server, player passed you up in less than 2 minutes.

PS. I want my 2 dollars
it seemed to me like you were getting along much better then you have in the past but if that is what you want to do then so be it, but I have enjoyed you being on the forums, so you will be missed.

frito
Thank you frito
goodbye diablo it's a shame you're leaving so soon after you came back...have a nice life.

see you in a couple of days
bahhhh dont leave..look at me..ive been in more trouble then anybody you know..ehhhhhh except acid:P...stick around..practice alot,and your popularity will grow just like mine
Haha, I have to make my own server to play people, funny shit.
better watch it acid..you might get banned from that server too..:Pj/k
You know i might go to clan old skool every now and then, but it's only i want to play in a 24/7 arena server with like 6 people all the time errr almost all the time.
never, its part of your punishment, but if i'm there, It will be set to arena
Was fun today Diablo, I'll try to have my server up around the same time tommorow.
ok =D