Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I moved
I just moved to sweden i went to class this mourning and i was tired as hell and i aint kidding. It was like this it felt like i was up 24 hours because at night in u.s it's mourning in sweden then i'm staying up late tonite im going to bed like right after this. So far i cant understand a word they're saying, but my teacher knows english so she helps me in a private class. Just thought you all would like to know

P.S They even look different too
Swedish Blondes... nothing like them:) I have friends in sweden. Has his own farm which he's filled with computer equipment, I have no doubt...
i wanna go to sweden!!! the country side is awesome and the blonds arent to bad ether. :P

frito
I could go any time... it's only a few hours away... never gone though...
Heheh cool im going with couple my friends on a ship cruise to stockholm Sweden in 2 weeks B)
that's really neat diablo...why did you move? did your whole family go? i was thinking that when i get older, i want to move to europe. anyways, i bet you are going to have a good time in sweden.
that's quite funny, coz I always wanted to move the other way ;-)
I have a hardrock cafe t shirt from stockholm, would really like to visit there sometime, maybe when i become rich and have one less kid to take. :P

frito
I'd give one to one of their blondes, make her wear it, and then say, that'd look better on my floor ;-)
It doesnt work.
Mmm... maybe only 1% of the time it does... works far better when you apply alcohol... ;-) woo!:)
Well thanks asm, but it's actually quite hard to live here when you have no clue how to speak their language, but im learning i don't like it so im not gonna speak any because i'll feel sweedish:lol:. Everyone is blonde ur right about that and our princable/Princael at least i think that's how you spell it he's from america so i can talk to him and feel confortable, but you know what rocks? Im going to minnesota for a week on thursday to my dads so ill be on a lil on thursday,friday,saturday,sunday, but not mon tues wed.
I wouldn't mind feeling a wee bit swede .... ;-)
I don't think he meant he'll feel swedish in a physical sense net...
I can't wait to hear the bitter complaints about winter.
FreeFall,Sep 11 2003, 12:22 AM Wrote:I don't think he meant he'll feel swedish in a physical sense net...
ahhh, these momma's boys these days ;-) Winter?! We have that all year round... just not quite as cold.
While I think the topic of Diablo moving to Sweden is somewhat interesting, I must point out the following:

1 - Diablo has a long history of making up stories.

2 - The IP address that Diablo is posting from originates from St. Louis, MI

I know that midwesterners have an accent but I've never really had a problem understanding or speaking the language. B)
you truly are evil:D
Well, that wasn't that hard to figure out, however, just because an ip is logged in one place, doesn't make it that someone is there... I must travel around the globe if that's the case, since I have servers in europe, etc, that I sometimes use and therefore my ip's register me as coming from there or their networks ;-)

You see... you'd never keep me out ... mwahahaha...:)
I have the same computer the ip won't change
|RFA|-Diablo,Sep 11 2003, 09:14 PM Wrote:I have the same computer the ip won't change
Actually, that's not true. If you knew anything about networks, you'd understand that ;-)