Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UCSB
Woke up this morning, checked online, and I've been accepted to the University of California, Santa Barbara. For anyone that doesn't know, it's one of the better universities out on the west coast. Some know of it as a party school... but it's a very high rated school in the nation in terms of education as well. Not to mention it has an awesome campus, nestled all alone on a little peninsula. It was my top choice school, and this kicks proverbial ass. Finally I am relieved, and I'm set where I'm going next year. Probably will major in either Psychology or Biology, either direction will lead to forensics. Au revoir!
congrats, , hope you enjoy as much as I did. (edited by jabba:thumb:)
Higher education, right <_<. The party aspect had nothing to do with it. :rolleyes:

I go to PCC though so I can't really say anything. Grats gboy.
Congratulations on a great opportunity. I am really excited for you:bp: But you arent going anywhere until after the summer so stop with the "Au revoir" bu:cens: it........please:blsh:
LOL GRITS... the au revoir was just for the post... I'm not goin anywhere. Even when I do leave, I'll have my computer and broadband access, so I'll be right back at it.
enough
:thumb:enough
um...what were the top two posts regarding to?..im curious:unsure:

where they really that bad?

btw...i go to the University of Utah...definantly not a party school ^_^. seriously g-boy, if you have to choose...choose biology. the first few introductory psychology classes may be useful but after that it's a bunch of subjective bunk imho...

so, do biology, take an intro course or two in psychology (you may have to any ways w/ general ed. requirements) and get everything :D.
I agree......as a research biologist I highly reccomend the field of study...very rewarding and always something new in the works. And since science is not easy...there will always be "work" around. :D

those other two posts were :offtopic:
g-bay, way to go there sport:thumb:good luck on your "serious" endeavors in college. :mellow: An education is necessary to reach those prominent goals in your life:zzz:, oh exuse me, um, oh yeah...blah blah blah! Go get really drunk:beer::drink:and get lots of that tan Santa Barbara Ass, not the proverbial kind either, real ass ok! Woooooooooooo
Congrats on acceptance g-boy. And RWS what is PCC?