Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A quick protection against the new virus
Download this fix below to protect against the new spam virus regardless of your antivirus
version or Windows version.
I will never believe any help from you again, i'm just glad i said no.
but good one anyway, you sic bastad.
LMAO...i sent this to people at work who played a joke on me. They were so pissed.
I clicked on properties and read the description:P

Too be honest I was disapointed, I have seen better ones. Better luck next time tho :thumb:
Tak, if this was real you wouldnt be here right now. <_<
I dont know, Tak is pretty big :ph34r:
Thanks Jabba, anon and wank for protecting the rest of us from Tak the Cruel, but to be honest after I saw ya'lls challenges I had to find out for myself....I am with Jabba....never ever ever again
first off..what is it?..second..i could tell right away that its not a .exe file..its a quicktime file just by looking at the icon
icon should be a plain windows folder
btw anon...good job checking those properties.:D
:lol: Well jabba kind of tipped me off, but a windows folder usually isnt a .exe
Yeah..i thought that was stupid too. The key is to get it on someone's pc who has Show File Extension's turned off. Then it looks like a regular folder. When you click it to get inside...it runs.
How many people do have the file extensions off? I always had them on, I think the defualt is to have them on, so i just learned them, not that hard.
remember your average person has them off they could care less about extensions and PIX is IT guy he deals with a lot of average users.
By default....extensions are turned off as well as hidden folders are hidden.

These are changed in Tools/Folder Options/View.
sure Tak give me a call on my cell we will work it out:P
HEY....you are a DUDE??? and you are named John Smith (pronounced Smiff).....

I SWEAR that's who answered your cell when I called.:thumb:
Why you were talking to a guy who awnsered GRITS' phone is beyond me, but hey, not that there is anything wrong with that:P
[CAKE Wrote:anonymity,Jan 29 2004, 09:43 PM] How many people do have the file extensions off? I always had them on, I think the defualt is to have them on, so i just learned them, not that hard.
As tak said, there are actually three options, I believe. Hide "Hidden" Folders, Hide "System" Files, and Hide "Known" Extensions. All three should be changed. It's because Microsoft took a decent OS known as Windows NT relabelled it and made it more dangerous by adding end user stuff like the above under something called Windows XP. :-P
Oh, and might I just add, that there is a problem with folders under Windows XP. Did you know I could get a folder to self execute and I'm not talking using Autorun, I'm talking like from within a zip file. One click of the folder makes it autorun whatever I'd coded within it. Before you say it, no, it's not a winzip fault, it's a windows one.