Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best CD or CD's(if your split)
Err things getting a lot hot in here, im sure this threads been done before, but hell, start it up its always good and i havnt seen one. Honestly im torn between Chronic 2001 and Darkside of the Moon.
Hmm, too many good ones, but the five albums i have in my cd player right now are as follows:
Glassjaw - Everything you ever wanted to know about silence
Mudvayne - LD 50
Switched - Subject to change
Machine head - Supercharger
Slipknot - IOWA (i would prefer their first album tho)

If i had my selection of all the albums in the world, i know mudvayne's LD 50 would still be in my cd player (keeping in mind i only have room for 5 cd's)
dolla dolla bill yall. lol sorry anon couldnt resist since im not allowed to say that in game anymore:D. Add that- Wu Tang Enter the 36th Chamber.
U2 - Joshua Tree
U2- Beutiful day thingy whatever was pretty good when it came out.
I can't think of too many right now, but for starters I'll go with Weezer - The Blue Album.

Also, Green Day... either Dookie or Nimrod, I'm torn.
Aww G-boy you love the kinda fake punk rock dont ya, as we were saying in game before? you got mixed tastes, very nice (seriously) not many people can like such contradicting genres.
Ok... I said I like Blink 182 and you consider them fake punk... I don't exactly, lots of people say they sold out, but I think Dammit is an awesome song and there are several other good ones. I don't like the new bubblegum rock like Good Charlotte and Sum41.

Now, are you only referring to me liking fake punk because of Blink, or are you saying Weezer and Green Day are fake? The entire alternative rock community will castrate you for saying that. That being said, I do not like Green Day's most recent CD, it sucked. I like all the previous ones. Same with Weezer, I much prefer the Blue Album.

My favorite bands are Green Day, Red Hot Chili Peppers, NIN, Nirvana, Foo Fighters, Weezer, Offspring, etc etc... essentially early-mid 90's rock. Although RHCP hasn't had a bad song ever, as far as I can tell.
is this like "the best CD ever" or like hot CD now?
wellll, lately I've been listening to a lot of mars volta. . .
Sonata Arctica - Ecliptica
It's their first album :thumb:
For now:

Tool - AEnima
The Mars Volta - De Loused in the Comatorium

I'd like to share my new wallpaper in this thread too~ for you mars volta fans (Freefall)

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/0reur/TheMarsVolta...paper5_1024.jpg

It's over 2 megs.
Greenday and Wheezer were allright early on, but after their mega-selling cd's came out (Dookie and the Blue/Green albums) their quality tended to slide. I would still put Blink 182 in the same category as Good Charlotte and Sum 41 and Avril Lavigne, hell, they tour together.
I never liked green day, first off im not a big punk fan, second if i can play the songs then, its not that good. I saw a friend playing a green day song from dookie and i picked up a guitar (first time in a couple years) and played it. I like music to have a bit more complexity to it, here is a list that would be probably be in my cd player if i had them:

Dredg - Lehtimotif (or their other album)
Snot - Get Some
Incubus - SCIENCE (their old stuff is really good)
40 Below Summer - Invitation to the dance
36 Crazyfists - Bitterness The Star

There is probably some more, Zepplin one would be nice to.
Well, personally I think Insomniac, Dookie, and Nimrod are three of the best rock CD's... that's me.
Oh and to Freefall, I recommend the band '!!!' if you're into indi rock.
_Acid_Head_,Dec 3 2003, 11:40 AM Wrote:For now:

Tool - AEnima
The Mars Volta - De Loused in the Comatorium

I'd like to share my new wallpaper in this thread too~ for you mars volta fans (Freefall)

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/0reur/TheMarsVolta...paper5_1024.jpg

It's over 2 megs.
that's a nice wallpaper. . . AEnima used to be my favorite album for the longest time. .

!!! I think I've heard of 'em before, but never heard their music, i'll check it out
this cd is amazing:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.asm,Dec 5 2003, 08:59 PM Wrote:this cd is amazing:
he's right ya know
my pick:

Nine Inch Nails: The Downward Spiral

OR maybe something a little less main stream (amazing album, for those that love indy):

Birght Eyes: Fevers and Mirrors

OR, i could go with something a little more classic:

the Beatles: Revolver
Oh man should have ended this long time ago, all time cs easily Led(d?) Zeppellin 4-ZoSo. That is it right there.
err meant to say CD* obviously counter-strike = steam lameness.
Full Collapse byThursday. Best ***I'm Stupid for Swearing***in CD ever.
*-=][_=-*
Tool - Ænima
Tool - Lateralus
Metallica - Black Album

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Sorry...gotta love my classical)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gene Pokorny - Orchestral Excerpts on Tuba
Aaron Copland - The Ultimate Copland Album
Korn's self entitled is my all time fav. Metallica's And Justice for all and Master of Puppets are up there too.

btw, I really like the single Fortune Faded by the Red Hot Chilli Peppers, they've really started writing some nice little catchy tunes these past few years:D