VadaVaka
Ricochet is still fun - Printable Version

+- VadaVaka (https://vadavaka.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Gamers Corner (https://vadavaka.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Half-Life (https://vadavaka.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+---- Forum: Ricochet (https://vadavaka.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: Ricochet is still fun (/showthread.php?tid=3392)



Ricochet is still fun - PIX - 04-05-2004

I did my every 6 month clean install of Windows and decided to play some ricochet. Haven't played it since
we all started playing CS at Vad's way back. It was still fun as it always was. Yes, still got accused of using
hax...lol.


Ricochet is still fun - g-boy - 04-05-2004

Yeah... I need to give my desktop a good formatting so I can get back into all games including ricochet... I'm just too afraid to use it very much because I don't want he university shutting off my internet again, as well as it's just annoying to use right now. I've only used it for the tourney so far... I think I may start using my laptop for the rico tourney, although the vidcard and res aren't great.


Ricochet is still fun - [CAKE]anonymity - 04-05-2004

* [CAKE]anonymity cracks knuckles in anticipation for PIX's return ^_^

good to see you back tho. Still dont know why anyone would leave, but its their loss.


Ricochet is still fun - PIX - 04-05-2004

DOOOD!!! .....I was in DoD heaven....not to mention AWP heaven......had zero thoughts of ricochet until now.


Ricochet is still fun - GRITS - 04-05-2004

lots of the 'regulars' coming back...the servers have been full on quite a few ocassions...I will always keep a won rico for as long as it is possible. It is in our blood :lol:


Ricochet is still fun - Blazed - 04-05-2004

Hell yeah, Ricochet is the best!!!!!!:P


Ricochet is still fun - Guest - 04-10-2004

:)


Ricochet is still fun - RushJet1 - 04-16-2004

I would be playing ricochet now... but oh yeah, I was banned.


Ricochet is still fun - Guest - 04-16-2004

lol Rush


Ricochet is still fun - RushJet1 - 04-16-2004

Do disregard the above post (that is, mine), I was really really mad when I wrote it. Now I'm only "not in a good mood" but not as stupid as I was last night. Unfortunately I have a certain..class.. coming up that I reaaaallly hate so we'll see.

Anyway, ricochet is still fun as long as people aren't jerks to you about things (and no, not talking about admins). Certain people (like "16") get on my nerves all to easily...


Ricochet is still fun - GRITS - 04-16-2004

Thanks RJ