Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ricochet is still fun
I did my every 6 month clean install of Windows and decided to play some ricochet. Haven't played it since
we all started playing CS at Vad's way back. It was still fun as it always was. Yes, still got accused of using
hax...lol.
Yeah... I need to give my desktop a good formatting so I can get back into all games including ricochet... I'm just too afraid to use it very much because I don't want he university shutting off my internet again, as well as it's just annoying to use right now. I've only used it for the tourney so far... I think I may start using my laptop for the rico tourney, although the vidcard and res aren't great.
* [CAKE]anonymity cracks knuckles in anticipation for PIX's return ^_^

good to see you back tho. Still dont know why anyone would leave, but its their loss.
DOOOD!!! .....I was in DoD heaven....not to mention AWP heaven......had zero thoughts of ricochet until now.
lots of the 'regulars' coming back...the servers have been full on quite a few ocassions...I will always keep a won rico for as long as it is possible. It is in our blood :lol:
Hell yeah, Ricochet is the best!!!!!!:P
:)
I would be playing ricochet now... but oh yeah, I was banned.
lol Rush
Do disregard the above post (that is, mine), I was really really mad when I wrote it. Now I'm only "not in a good mood" but not as stupid as I was last night. Unfortunately I have a certain..class.. coming up that I reaaaallly hate so we'll see.

Anyway, ricochet is still fun as long as people aren't jerks to you about things (and no, not talking about admins). Certain people (like "16") get on my nerves all to easily...
Thanks RJ