Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heres the next possible rico map
Now let me explain this map: It comes from 2fort,
the red dots are pads;
the blue lines are jumps from pad to pad on the same lvl,
the two pink ones on the top and bottom are supposed to be blue also the pink ones are jumps from pad to pad on a varying height;
the green lines are jumps from a pad to an area with no pad yes that means you have to run to a pad those two pink ones in the center those are supposed to be green also (so theres only 4 pink ones).

Those are the guidlines whoever is the creator has the right to chose the falling areas
but id like to see some areas where they have to run mainly the bridge and the top lvl on both sides;
also you could substitute a pad for the two on the ramps by placing one at each of the ends of the bridge
This is open to anyone.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sounsd like a good idea to me. Though I dont' think I can make maps on my PC until I've finished my rebuild... kept crashing before.
I love that map! Good idea.
k hold up...are we supposed to keep 2fort the way it is and just make like pads and stuff you can get higher into the air? I like the idea of doing pads like a Jackie chan movie...forcing you get better. You ever seen him jump up a wall he hits on wall then another and switches between the two. What if you had like 5 pads above each other but offset so you had to turn and hit the next one up just to get up higher? I think it'd be cool...and yes it'd make you work more...but oh well...you'll like it...
Well 2fort one of the most popular TFC maps would be awesome as a red vs blue in ricochet
but its not available in team format....yet
As for the time being i think just using this section of 2fort would be best