Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adding a bit of matrix to ricochet
I wanted to see what the TS Matrix twins models would look like in ricochet.. Had to add 'male' at the end of the mdl and folder. Umm. First. When they stand still, they are looking up as you see in the picture below :(.

Maybe I'll have to mess around with milkshape 3d to fix animations...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

Trying to reshape a HL model to Rico is not easy...I tried for a bit but quit as there was so much to change. Even the male and female model are quite different and took awhile to make the female animations close tot he male and change the female hitboxes so they would be the same.

The reason I added the 'male' to the end of the model names was that if I didn't any HL model would be callable because of the way HL caches the model names. It was pretty funny watching the HL models in Ricochet but most rico players don't have the sense of humor that would allow it.
Female animations blows, they're still unfair to play against because of that fact, you really need to re-do them.
Reskinning is easy, just have to play around a bit with the images.

You have to respect the people who work with milkshape to fix and make models and animations though. It's not as easy as you think. I know when I first opened milkshape I guess I didn't have the time or patience to learn it.

You could just take the female model folder out of the models/player folder. I'm just happy and thankful that the model is visible and has the same hitboxes.

Now if someone were to be paid to fix the animations, that would be a different sory :P.
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

Be fun to see alot more variety of characters:)