Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Half Life 2 Source Code Resource Page
Someone posted this on the Gamespot PC forums. It's something that was updated today. Seems like they are trying to see who is responsible. Here is the link: http://gtwy.hl2arena.com/#latest

Edit: They have a bunch of IRC logs which are interesting. It seems like those myg0t assclowns had a part in it.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
good..i hope all those stupid kids get sued..myg0t is full of retarded kids that deserve what they get
what/who is mygot?
CS cheating clan.
abunch of noobs that take other ppls hacks and tweak them and put cd-key stealers\virus' in them
fun stuff, and is there any evidence that they swiped the hl2 code? or is it just here say?
You should sit in the IRC room for that page I gave. It's irc://irc.lcirc.net/hl2

People have already made maps for it.
Wow that page keeps getting updated left and right. I have to bookmark it now. Today's updates:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This website currently is showing examples of the half life 2 engine, obviously using what everyone already has. Tonight there is rumored that at midnight a website will be releasing the full resource files to a large group of people, I know the site and I'm already looking into the people who run it and I will be posting their information if it is released, and no I will not be giving you a URL to the site >:O. Um, a website has just confirmed the beta leak but they probably are just going off of rumors and speculation as I am. There is no 100% Confirmation until I get screenshots from it. You can read about the confirmed beta leak here. I also want to say that I'm working on a page now that will list all of the images in circulation and then have next to them if they are real or fake. Expect that to be up later. You can email all pictures you find to [email protected] for me to look at if you have any questions.

UPDATE: Multiplayer capabilities in compiled source code CONFIRMED. That means you can walk around inside of a box with your friends now.. yay. (Sarcasm).
I think we have the right mix of people to track down all the cheat devs, mygots, hackers involved with this leak, etc. and uh.. 'neutralize' them.