Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
great fun with a great person
First off I'd like to say beastie is the best sport i have ever played against, maybe except for GRITS. What can I say the match was amazing in all aspects except i hit some lag for a second once. It was great, I think i need to stop shakeing now because of it. Most of them went 3 - 2 where beastie won all of them that went 3 - 2 except for the last one. Amazeing game my friend.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks Anon, you are a great competitor, too.

The match was indeed pretty damn good. He started off with a win and then I answered with one. He won again and I did the same. I think this went on until it was about 5/5 or so, then he won a couple. I of course tied it back up at 7, but that's where my good fortune ended. He took the 8th win (of 9 to win). The next game started off 2-0 him, and shortly after I evened it, he took a freeze I thought he'd pass up. When he grabbed it I figured it was his mistake, but when I went to jump I found myself moving reeeeeaallly sloooowly. The next one knocked me off the plat. 9-7 Anon wins.

It was good to get back into the exciting world of match play. It really is a whole different element to Ricochet that too few take advantage of.

Thanks again, Anon. Score one for CAKE!

Beastie
it looked amazing on the stat board...neck and neck the whole way...

I also think the lack of whining and true sportsmanship is refreshing.
I think the last few matches that we played outside of tournaments and stuff I was in them. You guys should try to do more of them again :thumb: