Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CB
wanna 1v1? or you scared.
sure
some questions tho...
who are you? do i know you? and am i about to get owned?
oh and what brought on this challenge?

another thing is im all up for a match but could it be mid next week, I got burned at the beach and im in pain whenever I do anything that requires moving or things of the sort =/
sinbon is one of the orginal greats of rc, just some fyi
So what is he now? I've never seen him before...
hes my ***I'm Stupid for Swearing***. and what brought it on? the challenge is scarce post where u said u wanted a challenge. and yes, you are about to get owned. and i want to play you too
ok people, enough with the bs. I would be able to kick all of your assess and you know it.
What brought this on? The post was kinda cocky, and then CB was being just as cocky in the server. I don't know if CB will get owned, but hey it'll be a fun match; I wanna see if a rusty me can take on someone who thinks there is no competition and have even a chance:o
Well I don't know you either Pique but I accept your challenge as well. When I posted Challenge is scarce, I did not mean to sound cocky, it's the truth is all. I'm feeling better now, no need to have match mid next week. I'm free tonight.
Post some match conditions.

Oh and one last thing..., in the server? I don't believe we've ever played unless you were under a different name. Also if you'd like you can ask anyone that knows me and they'll tell you I'm completely fine around people unless they're acting up in some way.
Ok you two enough mouthin lets get you on a locked server (Vad's) and see who survives...give me or another admin a dayand time...
I would accept your challenge CB, but it would have to be on Dm1 and it wouldn't be anytime soon, because i'm gonna be sweating in the canadian sheild for the next three weeks, then to the doctor to make sur ei don't have west nile B)
HEY! What's that supposed to mean, you don't get west nile just from vacationing or whatever you're doing up here! pphh, it's probably nto even real...they just always need a virus or some sort of illness.

SARS, West Nile, Mad Cow......what's next? Another small pox epidemic??eeww that wouldn't be fun
i have my money on ebola, its due for a comeback. All those monkeys on zoo's across north america, its a ticking time bomb.
Like that movie outbreak...
Haha i dint know Sin played anymore. .. Kick ass Ash!:thumb::smurf:
*-=][_=-*