Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Explaination (maybe?)
anyone who has played me recently has to know that my skills in rc have really dropped significantly. I've been telling everyone that its alot of weed and alchohol, but i must come clean. I stopped smoking weed two weeks ago, but those two weeks have seen me with less rc then ever b4. Even though i admit that last night i was heavily partying (and the ppl i played earlier today can vouch for me, cause i was complaining about a hangover), it doesn't have to do with that. IN FACT the real reason i can't play alot anymore is because i went to see and army recruiter two weeks ago and have been trying to get into the Army (I enlisted on monday). NOW i need to get a new job while i wait to ship out to oklahoma, but the job will be full time. So between working out, seeing my recruiter, my new job, and yes partying i don't have alot of time to play rc. And this has really killed my style and has made me really ***I'm Stupid for Swearing***y (amoung other reasons for being ***I'm Stupid for Swearing***y) cause i lose alot, sorry guys.
why would you enlist in the army?...just curious.

anyways, good luck w/ that and make sure to wear your combat fatigues around town...it's sexy B).
I think you're a good player PG, and I've not seen you playing until recently. I won't say I know you and how good you were but I know you're a good player right now, and the reason for losing a lot recently is that maybe it is the quality of players you go up against. I've seen people that just do not lose at all it seems, and it puts me in a bad mood when I lose to them, but don't say your skill is slipping just because of that. When I find myself like that it seems to me like everyones getting better than me but I'm just staying where I'm at, but it is my chance to improve really.
Good Luck to you that is a big step in life. I know many that have joined and have gone on to have a successful carreer. It's a tough road, but well worth it IMO.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
what branch are you joining?..pls dont say the marines:P
She said the Army... that's the branch....
I think the question was more meant to ask which of infantry, armored... there are way more than that, but I can't think of names.

I'd say GL, but with military spending like that, the US probably imports enough good luck annually to make The Clampets look like Frank Grimes. Though, keeping in the spirit of online gaming;

GL HF
If they assign you to Fort Leonard Wood Base, look me up pG, it is really close to where I live, my bro was assign there and he loved it, I know my son would LOVE to meet you, he thinks you and your name are really cool, and if you havent blocked him on you messenger then you probly already know that, from his constant messinging :blsh:

frito
Good Luck PuNkGirL you are the only player who has had a justifiable reason for quitting lately
Hope you dont end up having Slosh as a superior officer although I dont think you ever had much trouble with him on the pads
I like fritos idea of letting us know where you are doing your basic....if it isnt close to family it is nice to know someone in the area that will come visit you on visitors day or you end up being the one that has to clean the barracks while everyone else is visiting
I am near Ouffit AF base but I could hook you up with some cuties if you end up in Fort Jackson, SC
Best of luck to you in your career:thumb:
PuNkGirL,Jul 29 2003, 09:35 PM Wrote:i need to get a new job while i wait to ship out to oklahoma, but the job will be full time.
what part of this sentence was not understandable??? i ship out to oklahoma for BCT AND AIT. Ft Sill, its in the middle of nowhere and i'm in artillery. AN/TSQ-73 Air Defense Artillery Command and Control System Operator - Maintainer

and i'm not quitting yet, i'll still be around some.
Hah, you come across the US and you're still just one state borderline away.;)

Since you won't be going for a while, drop me some IM's whenever you DO have time to play. That goes for everyone else too, of course. I'm trying to get back into it, but I'm not joining servers just to find nobody who can destroy me is playing. Oh yeah, but PG has a special priority. :P

"If the Goddess wills it." :D
If anyone can bring fear to the US military I know the "Goddess of Love" can. lol

Good luck and try not too shoot too many people. Remember they REAL and not computer models of people. You will get in trouble for shooting them, trust me I know. :upto:

I know you'll do good in the army.
Sorry about that pG quess I should reread your stuff before posting, :wacko: My bro was promised a Germany tour when he enlisted so they kept there word and he was in Germany for 3 days before they shipped him out to Turkey, so just because you are told something by our fine Goverment, you might want to take it with a grain of salt.

frito
totally agree with you frito I have had many people in my family that joined different services....and even if they got it in writing the service can still get around it..I am use to PG snapping my head off so I didnt bother to apologize for missing the OK statement:P
Fort Sill IS in the middle of nowhere...in Lawton, OK. That's definately American Indian country. I used to have to drive there once a month from Tennessee for my work. The do alot of Artillery stuff there. Nice quite town pG....and it won't be forever.

Good Luck....and congratulations. You have made a wise step in selecting the service. Anyway...
look at it like this: if you hate it (and you won't) you have some pretty good skill sets to put on your resume one day. Just try to get a specialty that could be used later in life. An artillery person doesn't fit well into the scheme of things once he/she gets out. PLAN WHAT YOU WANT TO DO. Get into a specialty you can use 10 years later unless you go career Army.

Let me be the first one to say it before your Drill Instructor does:

"Get the F off my obstacle pG........GET THE F OFF MY OBSTACLE pG. IF GOD WANTED YOU OVER THAT OBSTACLE, HE'D MIRACLE YOUR ASS OVER IT !!!!"

PS....start running a few miles TODAY.