Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Half-Life 2 pre-order on EBgames
They have it there for $50 bucks US and the shipping date says 11/19/2003

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/235059.asp

Figured everyone would like to know. I'm looking for stuff for other countries too.
I'm not preordering until they list all of the versions.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I'm not even gonna bother to pre-order at all. I'm gonna wait till its in and see what people say about the 2 versions I'm interested in.
laff..why does it ship out 11\19?..besides thats the singleplayer only version..im gonna buy the single+multiplayer version
Indeed, and for all of you that bought HL just to play online, you really missed out on a good single-player game.
It still says ship 11/19 on those sites cause they are covering their asses if it doesn't make the Sep.30th date. Valve has never officially said it was delayed and had said at a trade show last week that it is still on time but it will be tight.

I'm thinking that if the game is coming out at the end of this month then it has to go gold by the 12th(about 2 weeks prior) in order for it to come out on the 30th.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I'm not goin to preorder cause you know that stores like BestBuy and stuff will have hudreds of copies..I'll even leave school early to beat ppl over there..:D
here's a question. if the level 1 is like 50 bux, how much is the level three gonna be (damned if im buying anything but the highest).
are we still talking HL2 or Steam updates?
I'm talkin HL2. i'm gonna try to get as little through steam as possible, because what if i buy a game, download it, then reformat my computer? i dont want to have to download 500 megs each time i play a game.
sage_4,Sep 19 2003, 12:13 AM Wrote:I'm talkin HL2. i'm gonna try to get as little through steam as possible, because what if i buy a game, download it, then reformat my computer? i dont want to have to download 500 megs each time i play a game.
Well, that's half the issue of steam... because even after you buy the game you might have steam updates anyway... hopefully they will make the updates available via standard download.
Or go by steamID ranges. That would keep that guy at valve from winning his bet on wether valve could make a legal DoS application.
:wacko::blink::blsh: Yeah.. I erm.. follow that.. brain activates in T-1:00:00:00