Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And the Gods have spoken...
From http://www.planethalflife.com

Quote:Here's the bad news from Valve's Doug Lombardi:
The previously announced September 30th release date for Half-Life 2 is being pushed back. We are currently targeting a holiday release, but do not have a specific "in-store" date to share at this time. We will release that information as soon as we have confirmed a new date.
We're very glad all this release date nonsense is over with and think Valve should have confirmed this earlier.

About freakin time they said it was delayed.
laff...they posted that same exact post on phl.com long time ago :\
Have you got a direct link for that? or was it withdrawn?
heh, i coulda told you it was gonna be delayed. I mean steam sux so badly that they probably had second thoughts about releasing hl2 now.
I believe I said that the day steam came out... I know I was talking with frito about it...:)
thats the only reason why hl2 is delayed is because of steam...i hope somebody crash's the steam network so nobody can play games..to show that valve made a shitty move by switchign over to this crap
they booked it to mexico, so as to escape before they all got beaten down from the upset crowd of steam users. THAT'S the real reason hl2 is delayed...
the scary thing is that makes a lot more sense then my theory.
What's your theory???
I don't think there was one. It was one of those things... you know, that literary device? Starts with an "H" and rhymes with rumour? Right on the top of my tongue...
Hum-mer? I guess that's considered a slant rhyme..but that's a car not a literary device...yet:upto:
i dont know what hes talking about either, for arguments sake, i'll call it rhetoric.
You mean you did have a theory?
and thus..the confusion and insanity insued
Wha?,Sep 25 2003, 10:15 PM Wrote:You mean you did have a theory?
i can make one
So it was just humour.
Guyz don't fret..halo for PC is coming out the 30th that will hold us tell hl :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
untill we beat it in like a day.
don't forget there are those of us that can't afford halo and half-life and an upgrade to their computer to actually play the games. :)