Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The servers
Is it only me or the servers have HIGH ping latly? i used to have 190 and now im having 240-270 which is unplayble for me.... just want to know if someone else have the same problem.
I don't have that kind of problem...my ping is still the same (120-150)
I was pretty low in ping when I played....but I dunno...

BTW VVV kicks ass, good job you guys!
A couple of times things seemed off... but it could have easily been peak usage time for the servers on-campus here. Normally I get around 90-100, a couple of times it has jumped and things seemed laggier.
i think mine was about 10 higher, but that might have been just me, i still get like 40 B)
Mine varies, it can be very bad (700s) and it can be very good (30s). It's the campus network here-- but sometimes it's the server crashing! Why are they so crashy?
they miss grits is why!!!!
Actually, it depends on the server. One is seemingly further away than the other two (that are actually on the same machine).
I been fine on all holdouts servers..getting my usual 90-100.... Warning: Connection Problem

but ya the "crashiness" is damn annoying.
think of it as a way of reseting the scores
we should test out whether or not it has problems when I am accessing it via the FTP any volunteers? of course I wasn't around this weekend so it wouldn't have been me if it happened while I was in California:lol:
For some reason mine use to be 60's and 70's all the time. Now they're 90's and 100's and I'm supposed to be getting faster connection then ever before.
I get 70s to 90s on one and 250 to 300 on the other