Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To my Shalk
Dear Shalk:
I'm sorry for disrupting your balance with anything or everything. Had I known jokes would be taken seriously as threats or whatnot I would not have posted them. I'm sorry I cannot capture the mood of my posts, for the forums simply do not havea "mood-capture device" as of the present time. All my jokes are not meant to offend you. They are simply jokes. J-O-K-E-S. Perhaps in the future you will realize I am a fun-loving 16-year-old who enjoys having a little fun. Until the future, see you Later.

My deepest apologies

][_ i m i t | e s s

Oh btw, I'm gonna try it big guy:upto:
(Hint: I'm humouring a comment you posted. Please do not take offense. No offense is intended. I'm sorry for disrupting your balance with anything or everything. Had I known jokes would be taken seriously as threats or whatnot I would not have posted them. I'm sorry I cannot capture the mood of my posts, for the forums simply do not have a "mood-capture device" as of the present time. All my jokes are not meant to offend you (only a select few, haha). They are simply jokes. J-O-K-E-S. Perhaps in the future you will realize I am a fun-loving 16-year-old who enjoys having a little fun. Until the future, see you Later.

My deepest apologies

][_ i m i t | e s s

:thumb::smurf::smurf:
*-=][_=-*
I talked about this with limit like three days ago over AIM, he really wasn't on offensive mode, he was indeed joking with you guys.

Limit is cool, a joker all year 'round like me.