Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new server!
This server is new, and for the clan [EVIL] . i am the one operating the server, we a new clan, and Cow_eater made it...

if u guyz gots any complaints plz PM me about it, hence i am the owner of it... thanx
Server IP?
Who are these clan members of yours? Just in case I run into them I know who they are.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I visited DD's server tonite, mostly was all good, alot slower than grits, but that might be due to location. DD seems to have matured quite abit and is in control of his server as an admin. He must have been watching grits. Good luck dude. I"m not sure I made trippy to happy, but it was fun listening to him whine for 30 min. I never realized I held that much power over someone. Very enlightening, hmmmmm.
Let's see, members, me, COW_EATER, DD, Thrice, ... I don't know who else.
I've really been out of the loop for awhile. I've never seen COW_EATER or Thrice before. Are they new people to rico or people who have been playing?

It's always good to see new ones finally stay longer than most do.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
my ping over there is way too high... 170-220 i can play but 300 ping well bye bye.... u won't see me alot on EVIL server
There's a few more PnG, i think severd's school of dm1 helped bring in a lot of the new ones. Hard to say, though.
I have a couple more players I know of:

Ghost (I think)
Wanksta (Me)
Someone else whos name starts with a G

I think the clan will be cool/interesting.

By the way, thanks Gwars for changing my username.
np:)
lol Wanksta

funny name :-)
as long as he's a "mutha f'n P-I-M-P"....then I got nothing against him, hehe
ah this is what i love about ricochet, 50 cent quotes.
BTW i tried playing there after i got banned and it hasnt been up in several weeks. You okay DD ? I hope you see this. I know you were going through some tough stuff, but dont be stupid and try to disapear like i did.
Quote:ah this is what i love about ricochet, 50 cent quotes.

:blink::blink::blink:whats ricochet have anything to do with 50? :blink::blink::blink::blink:
naw i didn't disappear, lol, just rico is being weird when i try to enter internet games? something bout an update, i think its my HL disk but i have the patch and everything installed so im just reinstalling with the help of anon:P
it was the ebonics slang he used, Pique, that prompted his post about Mr. Fifty Cents. That's right...he's Mr. Fifty Cents to me. I refuse to
speak another language.:bgf: