Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow... whoever kicked me... GET SOME SKILL
Seriously... whoever kicked me deserves to get their admin taken away for not knowing who hacks or not.
If you really think I hack, I'll record a demo again next time I go in the Vad's server just so you don't whine and cry. WOW.
If you still don't believe me, so be it, but you seriously need to GET SOME SKILL.
t|'.'t|
Facts)
1) you had suspicious kills, when someone gets kills like that, as admins we look at it carefully
2) you were whinning. We are tightening up on the whining. You could have ignored, asked an admin to ask the said person to lay off or something.
3) The one whinning at you was not an admin. The admins were monitoring your activity because we suspected hacking.
4) the kick was for whining.

If your not hacking, take the hacker accusation and make it a compliment. Have fun with it. When i get it in rico, i take it as a compliment. I have never been called a hacker in cs, I would love to have the skill to be considered one.
ditto babes, ditto.
I love being called a hacker in rico. It always makes me laugh, so I start messing with whoever calls me that. I think I almost freaked a guy out so much in miagi's server, I just wish I had saved it... I was on the ball that night....but alas, never again, I fear...
I love being banned from servers coz I'm just too damned skilled, especially when the guy who kicks you off at first tries to even deny that it was him despite his name being there plain as day in the console.