Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SPOILERS - The Story
FOLLOWING LINK CONTAINS SPOILERS

In case you had missed it on somethingawful, or a handful of other sites, somone has composed an outline of the Half-Life storyline including Half-Life 2. A highly interesting read that can be found here. I myself noticed a couple of things the author brings up, including the evolution tag in Anticitizen One and the bulletin board in Dr. Kleiner's lab. Anyway, enjoy.
ooooh great now it is going to take me forever to get through because I will be looking for hidden stuff on the walls etc:P
People have a game going on, they are playing the game for the sole purpose of spotting G-man, I spotted him once in the tv. But they had numerous screenshots of him elsewhere. I think it's on hl2fallout, but their forums are down at the moment.
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

oh I saw him in the tv, didnt realize it was a game within a game like "hidden Mickeys" for the Disney corporation.....cool, I love that kind of thing

artist at their finest...I have the 'questionable' Little Mermaid movie poster...ok that would be a different "hidden"
this makes it even more fun, thanks