cs_747
de_prodigy
cs_assault
cs_office
cs_italy
cs_backalley
cs_militia
de_train
OMG....this is gonna be fun. Playing CS with people I know.

See you there at the door. Sure it will be busy to get in. Look for me...im Tak.
gonna be fun owning you all :lol:
Wow I didn't notice this...my .50 cal pistol rounds have SS wrote on each of them.
I guess I better give them to the owner. BLAM BLAM!!:fireg:
my ping is 65 and the server is smooth :D got to love it!!!!
Real smooth, great serv.:D
It was running real well, I thought the map legnths should have been a bit longer, and rec should have stopped owning us.
yeah now I know why people call other players hacks cough *razor9
some people own continuously and dont let frito tell you he sucks...he lies :P
what I dont understand is how people who play CS can come in and complain about waiting times....jeeze get Little holdouts and netniV to be the last players alive and see how long you have to wait:P:D
I love that server. I get a good ping on it.
Great ping. I think the huge number of available maps might be making peeps play elsewhere.
I watched the player count from 7pm till 11pm and it was very slim. I played for awhile with a max
of 4 people.

These maps are sure to make people not come:

havanna
chateau
oilrig
backalley

You will ALWAYS see a full server when they are playing Dust, Dust2, Aztec, Assault, Prodigy, Cbble and Inferno.

Clean up that maplist and let's get some gaming on. I did give NetNIV and someone a smackin on 747 last night...but that
map is so grating.

Great server though...ran REAL smooth and all the adminmod bells and whistles were going.
OH yea...almost forgot.....

WHERE THE HECK was EVERYONE last night????? Opening night on GRITS new server
and everyone acting like they had lives or dates.

:lol::lol:
You also have to remember that unlike Rico there are I think almost 20 to 30 thousand CS servers out there. It is much harder to attract people when there are that many places to play.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I can't find the server, is it called vadavaka cs?? what is the ip, is it in steam??
sure would like to play with yall.B)
lol Yeah, Tak, you kicked My butt majorly. I'm Tozzar by the way Tak. Just another name of mine.
Looks like i need steam to play on it. Ill download it today cuz ive been using WON. GRITS ill give you my new steam id after i get it going.
GRITS,Jan 10 2004, 02:16 AM Wrote:jeeze get Little holdouts and netniV to be the last players alive and see how long you have to wait:P:D
At least when it came down to that... I usually won it... about the only time... coz unlike frito, I really DO suck... and PIX decided to prove it last night... he won first round and I didn't have any money after that... but when he went pistol.. then I owned for like 3 rounds and that was the only time I scored :/
i was soooo lucky lastnight playing GRITS it wasnt funny, all I had to do was pull the trigger and someone was dead :P but believe you me that happens once in a blue moon. Blazed the IP is at the top of this forum. look up at the heading.
IP: 199.218.8.90:27017
THIS SERVER ROCKS! ! !
Thanks for giving us a great CS server.
No lag at all for me.
Just thought id give my input.
There was only one problem though, not enough spaces. I tried to connect for about a half an hour till i got in. But aside from that its perfect.

oh btw heres my steam id : STEAM0:1:1270393
Oh and can we still leave an XXX in the chat?
You have to look for it as Vad's CS Server in the list
See ya all there soon, when I get back from school Ill be downloading CS and playin wit yall:)
cool....more peeps!!!!:thumb:
KM is in my clan Tak you cant have him:P
Once he sees our shield handling techniques...he will desert you!!!
Once he sees rws and sock get 3 HS, he will beg to come back in ^_^
BTW...i asked sock to join and he said.. No Thank You.
yeah but you arent me:P
damn women...with their methods........:bp: