Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HL2 Demo released
http://www.steampowered.com/index.php?area=news

Quote:A free demo of Half-Life 2 has been released. Featuring some of the amazing digital actors and physical gameplay that has made Half-Life 2 the leading contender for Game of the Year 2004, the demo takes players through some of the early levels of the game and later transports them to the area of the game known as Ravenholm. The demo is available at ATI.com and requires a Steam account to install.
are you gonna give it a test GB?
Since its free and will only take a little time to down load, sure I'll give it a try.

When I haven't got a clue, still have video card problems
keep us up to date on what you get with a demo, I would be interested on what they are willing to give out as a demo, wonder if they will set up separate servers for demo people.
ut2004 did that, but that was before the release date i believe.
Frito it's a demo of the Single Player.

"The demo takes players through some of the early levels of the game and later transports them to the area of the game known as Ravenholm.

Kinda sursprised Gwar you are even bothering considering all the bashing you done on it ad nauseum since it came out.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Actually I have been bashing it for a lot longer then its been out. :D

I never said I would never buy the game, I just said I would never pay full price for it cause I don't think its worth it, least not right now.

I'm willing to spend about 15 bucks Canadian on it (shipping included) because of DM that they finally released.

Also the demo is free, it will just take a little time to download. During that time I could be playing or doing other things.

If I had to pay for the demo then I wouldn't bother.
I don't see the humor in your first sentence. It is really quite pathetic at times in IRC. You really bring a new meaning to "beating the dead horse". Wish you would just get over it or uninstall Steam.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
YAY I can play the demo lol WOOT, I kept throwing things at the people so they would chase after me and beat me:P
Saw it yesterday. Got it today. Played it today. I want it more than ever now.

I LOVE THE GRAVITY GUN
I respect your opinion on HL2 GB, but I still think you will find the game fun. So for the price of the demo, its a no brainer.
I know that, and as I said, once I have the video card problem behind me I will be trying the demo.
Played the demo. It's great. I want more!:P

My mom will buy the game tomorrow:ghost:
[Image: olbestlogo5tq.jpg]
Thanks QOLIM
-----------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: olbest.png]
Olbest,Dec 22 2004, 06:29 AM Wrote:Played the demo. It's great. I want more!:P

My mom will buy the game tomorrow:ghost:
lucky
Get the silver package, it includes hl2, all the source games, cz, codename gordon, and all the regular old hl games.
I think most of us already own the old hl games and codename gordon is free if you got the old hl:)

I got hl2 and cs:s - I can live with that
[Image: olbestlogo5tq.jpg]
Thanks QOLIM
-----------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: olbest.png]