Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PITA on NOH
Playin on NOH a while ago, someone came in under the name "tonneh teh ponneh" and started reconnecting nonstop. Everytime he came in, he would say something to the effect of "hay guys, my name is tonneh... tonneh teh ponneh." Basically being a total pain in the ass... chances are he has done stuff on the Holdout's servers as well, but just to report his WONID to maybe keep an eye out, it's 813880.
a b
i think u meant "PETA" in thread header...otherwise, i don't get it.
P = Pain
I = In
T = The
A = Ass

PITA = Pain in the ass
a b
PETA = People for Ethical Treatment of Animals
a b
I would like to see your demos Wha? but the malcontent...is gone from our servers. ...I trust you enough to believe he is bad news and we dont want him around...actually I thought I banned him when g-boy told me about him...I will have to check my cfg file

thanks...the first line of defense is a good offense...
not sure if that makes sense or not my head is a little groggy right now..I will reread tomorrow...for tomorrow is another day
a b
Forgive me for being a bit thick, but how do you record a demo??
Open the console and type record mydemo, where "mydemo" is the name of the file that will be saved (the extension of .dem is added by half-life so you don't have to include that). Now just close the console and have some fun. To stop recording, just open the console and type stop.