Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HAPPY B-DAY SHALK!
keeping in mind the time-zone differences...right now, shalk is sixteen. it's good having shalk around because ricochet w/o shalk would be...like a ...um...shalk-less ricochet and that's no good ^_^.

16 seems like an important milestone...i wonder what his friends and family will do for him in israel to celebrate.

have a good one buddy!

:bday:
SWEET 16!!! WOOHOO!
I Will Have Empty House For A Party:D MUSIC + Drink (not much... we aren't stupid... we know how to drink), BUT WE WILL HAVE FUN:Dand thx .asm ^_^ :thumb:
Time zone difference yes...6 hours...his birthday is tomorrow 5-8....I didnt forget but thanks for reminding me .asm
Ya happy hatching day Shalk. :D
Shalkster,

I just wrapped your gift. It is an ever changing won id, just right for the player who plays under every possible name but his own! lol I like playing you even if I don't know its you. Happy b day!

Beastie
Happy 16th Birthday Shalk
Hope it is a nice one
So, now we know which came first, it was the egg, cause shalk is surely an original, Happy B-day dude.

ps. of course, who would claim him. :upto:
Happy Birthday Shalk. Ah Sweet 16 I remember that day well almost. I lost track after I hit 21:P
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Well your another year older, with 16 under your belt, I hope you have a great one, and it is everything you had hoped, you have been a great friend and you deserve the very best.

frito

p.s. it almost sounded like i was gonna write a poem at first..lol
Whooo alright man! I remember when I turned 16. Strangely, I don't remember doing anything for my birthday. Oh well, I don't remember a lot of things. :lol:

In any case, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN!!!! Now let's see...let's just add 16 to the amount of hits I have to give you if I ever run into you. ^_^
damn I feel old now *l* Do you get to drive now? Is 16 the legal driving age in Isreal?

Happy birthday Shalk, my fellow Tarus!
i will start learning at 16.5 but i can test drive only at 17 and thx all :rolleyes: :)
Happy Birthday Shalk!

Sorry for the late reply:)
Happy birthday Shalky!!! :D

[Image: bday_text.gif]

(sorry i'm late)
HAPPY B-DAY SHALK!!!

:Di know i`m a little late, but its better than missing it:D
Happy b-day as well:P

Again better late than never:D