Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Clan Proposal
Hope it feels better, post some pics ^_^ something like that you have to show off
you know...i thought about that...but hell...I cant even really see it...it's frustrating.

like a big mouth 3/4 deep that opens wide when i bend over. all red and pink inside
the broke stitches are still hanging out on the sides.
Tearing flesh shouldn't be audible over the pain, you must have some serious meds.
so they left an open wound when they cut that monkey off?
U seemed pretty calm about and by the way that your describing it it sounds like youd be dying of the pain. Man i hope it gets better.
He'd be a star on rotten.com:)
tak...try a salt bath...:P
as painful as a saltbath would be...it would be awesome to the healing process. My surgeon
friend in New Mexico told me on the phone yesterday that when i get to the doctor monday, they
will have to re-cut the wound before they can sew it up. You can't sew up already healing tissue..
they won't stick together. I'm considering having a nice scar instead of sew up...lol.

PS....IM OUTTA MEDS !!!!!

ouch.
I live in New Mexico.:D
i've been on a driving tour through new mexico. albuquerque, roswell, carlsbad, alamogordo, socorro, etc...i love new mexico:). i've had the hottest mexican food in new mexico and i thought i knew hot.
Just make sure they do a really good job cleaning it. Too often have i heard horror stories about infections. :offtopic:

back on topic. I added the tag to my name, hope thats ok. :thumb:
I'll have to round up my FnS boys and come get our ass wooped someday. :P
right now, i'm ranked 36:o...wow! i have a k/d of 0.53 (way lower than anyone near me in rank...lol). i have 94 desert eagle kills and 58 sg-550 (the auto-sniper?) kills ...the most of anyone right now.

my guess is that my skill is high because i took out some big name kats here and there.

you can call me dr. deagle...^_^
Damn it. I had a GREAT score last night. I game in and started really rocking.... and then Razor9 arrived... *mutters expletives*
Why dont they have a thing for using the shield the most.<_<
LMAO...you said "Make sure you clean it real good"...i thought you were talking about the hot Mexican food someone said above that..:lol:

Doc said I will live. He doused it in Betadine and said...nope...can't stitch it back. So I have a gaping mouth on my lower spine for the next month.
I'm gonna stick a cigg in it and get a picture:P

Welcome Anon and Shalk to cDh. You guys were ROCKING last night. You were playing militia EXACTLY as Terrorists should in a clan match. A little frustrating for the advancing CT's but in a clan match, you play for score. We finally got smart and got NV goggles and tossed smoke in the garage.

I'm just glad to see more ricochet players enjoying it now. I'm even for passwording it on busy nights and give password to regulars. At lease that way
we pretty much know that none of us uses cheats.
Thanks tak/PIX. I didnt even know NV gogles saw through the smoke grenades, now i know why ppl use them ^_^

That was nuts in the attic tho, i was just spamming. How many people are usually involved in a scrim on a team anyway? In DOD we usually did 4 v 4 or 5 v 5 and played both as allied and axis on the same map, I'm guessing it would be the same thing but thats just a guess.
it doesnt matter how many people play the match...as long as you have same number on each team and the server
can accomodate them. I've played in 10 vs 10 before and it is FUN. You play one map for the whole match. Each team
is the T on that map for say 15 minutes..then the other team becomes T. So you can see now how everyone camping in
the garage would benefit the points of your team. The CT's HAVE to rush in or they dont rescue the hostages and lose.

On a map like dust....the T's HAVE to plant the bomb...or they lose. So the CT's rush and camp the bombsites.

PS...anyone notice that the second sewer ladder doesnt seem to work anymore like it used to on Militia??? You can't go up
it anymore and that sux.
sewer ladder? RP mentioned something when he was playing was it just a bug? every time the map came up or just one time? sometimes a server reset helps that let me know if it persists
Can I join? It's a bit late to ask, but I never come to these forums really, and it'd be fun to be in a CS clan;)
Ya, any rico player is allowed in right Tak.
yes wank...any rico players are allowed. go to site Rush and register...then I'll add you
to memberlist. Then you can add your tag to your name [cDh]
My Counter-Strike name is TheJunoReactor just to tell you, so if you see that name, it's me. It's also the one I've signed up with.
RushJet1,Jan 27 2004, 09:52 PM Wrote:My Counter-Strike name is TheJunoReactor just to tell you, so if you see that name, it's me. It's also the one I've signed up with.
You is definatley better at CS as opposed to Rico ;-)
netniV,Jan 27 2004, 09:56 PM Wrote:
RushJet1,Jan 27 2004, 09:52 PM Wrote:My Counter-Strike name is TheJunoReactor just to tell you, so if you see that name, it's me.  It's also the one I've signed up with.
You is definatley better at CS as opposed to Rico ;-)
You're kidding, right? X_X
ahhh...so THAT'S who Juno is...

I saw you registered and wondered WHO IS DAT??
You haven't added me to the memberlist yet... can I just use the cDh tag anyway for now so my stats will actually be recorded correctly? Thanks.......
yeah brother....you are in.
I wanna join :D
You in bro...this is late post...but wanted everyone to see you are in the army.

Anyone else???