Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please try again
Wondering if you guys can set up some time this week or this weekend to finish this tier. Please leave some times that you are available here.
I talked to net, and he wants to be in bed by 12 GMT, so the match is going to be have to be early in afternoon for you guys. I should be able to ref anytime if im not at work. Its a 6 hour diffrence from BST to EST, so what about a 5 EST or 11 BST thing? On a wen or thurs?
Well, it seems last minute things are popping up. I am trying to get a graduation project completed before May... That's the deadline I set for myself. So I will have to be doing alot of running around and visiting some places... I know I will deffinately be home from school by 3pm Eastern. Everything after 5pm is unpredictable.

I could cancel any last minute plans to get this tourny moving, but if I do that and the match is cancelled :angry::bgf::cuss:!

It's nice out and I don't want to be sitting inside all day, because if I go somewhere its usually a long trip so here are some times...

Mon-Fri 3pm-5pm Est. After 5pm is alittle unpredicatble.
Sat-Sun 12pm- N/A Again I don't want to be stuck in the house all day, but I'm usually back and online 11pm.

So post a time and day, I could delay some things.
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

it would be mon - fri 3 - 5 area because of nets schedule. I just hope yoshi doesnt have an after school thing.
Yoshi isn't in this tier ;)Apex is however.

:lol:

I'm losing it. Replace Yoshis name with apex if there is an admin around who feels up to it. You can Also dete my post.
Im available this Friday (April 2) at 4pm EST... how does that sound?
Sounds great...:thumb:

Alright then, waiting on confirmation from Net for Friday at 4pm EST.
... Looks like tomorrow is a bust... No sense in showing up tomorrow.

So new time and date?

You can still try it. Unless something came up with you miagi? Personally im still sceptical about net. Havent been able to get a hold of him lately.
he is around I am just not sure if he is up to a match...
I should be given a head start coz I am in a cast that makes my arm ache and is heavy! Never mind the personal injury I'm going to possibly cause myself in the preperation for managing this for as long as it takes!
I take that as a confirmation? I don't know how you can get a headstart in DM... Except stand still and let you kill me and/or apex?

I'll be in irc. Hopefully Apex checks this today, I want to get this over with :P.

Guess I was almost right about the bust.

So new time and date. Can we also have everyone agree to the time and date at least 24 hours before the match to prevent any future mistakes.

I think you guys got this sort of worked out can you try for Sunday April4th

times EST

??
please
Umm Tuesday or Wednesday at 4pm Est? I might be off this Thursday-Monday for Easter Vacation :P. We must have the match before Sunday 11th as requested by Grits ^_^

Tuesday April 6th at 4pm EST is good for me
Tuesday is definately out as is wednesday for me. I have to prepare for an informal interview thing so that means a nice early night to get there. Thursday night will be ify depending on whether I find out I have a job, I haven't got a job, or I just don't know.
Good luck. Grits wants this done before or on Sunday. I'm on spring break from Thursday-Monday. I'm guessing Friday, but I am not certain because I try to get out of the house early.

What's the earliest you guys can do on Friday? That is if Friday is good.

Sure, I can do Friday at 4pm EST. How about you net?
I messaged net about it. Lets hope he can make it. I should be able to ref it, but if I get called away or something, you can always try to find another ref on IRC, or just play it. We need to get it moving.
Hmm somethings come up and i dont think i will be able to make it on Friday. Going to have to visit family for the holiday so ill be out of town. I should be back by Sunday. Sorry about the short notice, I got a call from them all of a sudden earlier. *Sigh* I was hoping to relax this weekend by myself...

Is Sunday evening possible for you guys?
Apex :bgf:4pm Sunday? Hmm.... There goes my Easter Egg hunt trip ^_^which brings me to....

<Off Topic:
WHERE DO THE EGGS COME IN? Rabbits DON'T lay eggs pal. Another mystery.
End Off Topic>

Yeah I can do 4pm Sunday...

Its refable by me.
Umm.... It would be nice for an actual confirmation. Yes I knew you and apex went into vads and thats exactly when dinner was set. So I ate as fast as I could thinking the match would be at 4pm est since that was the time I last posted...

Came back 4:04pm. Went to hop in the server and I saw anon say on IRC that it was too late. It's not hard typing a reply here...

So suggestions for a day... Time 4 pm est. Monday is too early. So how about Tuesday at 4pm est?

Earliest I can do this week is Friday at 4pm.
and the cycle starts again
At this point, it's a provisional ok, I don't know from one day to the next what i'm up to, but I will try to keep it clear.
K sounds good. 4pm est friday.