Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Days Of Our Half-Lives
-Today in our half-lives we see mr. magoo not seeing to well today and leaving clan ut for rip. wondering what wiley ways that were used to lure him over. tune in tomorrow for further developements.
-Grits on the other hand may have played a hand in destroying part of her neighbourhood. Something about her throwing a tree thru someone's house,(she does have god mode). lets's see how this plays out.
-Rws vs cloud- is it admin using powers to abuse/or clan leader jealous of admin relations?
-did jabba actually abuse rip in clan meeting or just another drunken stupor and rip egging it on(or other certain ut-clan members)(possible admin culpability involved.

If you know the true outcome or any innuendo, post here for no reason at all except for absolute entertainment.
me and rws have nothing going on between us...and magoo I don't even wanna hear from you...ever...
hehe...are u refering to last thursday when u kept coming into our (RiP) clan meeting jabba? i thought it was pretty funny but rule probably didnt think so ^_^.
if there is something else, first i've heard of it.
let me address the saga
I want to hear it from Magoo before I make a comment on his proposed leaving and reasons behind it if it is true....
poor RWS I am not sure how you mix him up with evil_admin all the time Jabba....RWS does not have admin access but I think you may be onto something otherwise
and that jabba guy.....he was in a pretty feisty mood that night....I am just guessing but I think he might have had a couple drinks that night and felt a little antagonistic...luckily most of [RIP] know him well enough to know he isnt always a PITA and still luv him and just a real quick reminder RWS is not admin in this situation either....hehehe but he was the co-conspirator if I remember the situation correctly
btw insurance company is handling the tree incident and they did say it was an "act of god" but I still had to put out close to 1K to have it removed:D
stay tuned tomorrow.....it only gets better guys and gals
trust me grits...he pulled a scam on us....april fool's BAH!
What is this tree incident GRITS?
a moment in this half of our lives.
One guy says he's a girl
One girl says she's a guy
One punk is not
One gwars is(punk)
and final moment we see one of our own going in marines,god bless
TREE INCIDENT

I had a "soft" Maple tree that is (cross that... WAS) 60 ft high. One beautiful winter's day it decided to drop in on the neighbors....literally. Luckily it was just a limb the size of a small tree that crashed through windows on the second and third stories. No inside damage and no one was hurt but it sounded like two tractor trailer trucks crashed in the side yard. Nebraska being the land of "Arbor Day" (didnt know that before I moved here) I called an "arborist" to look at it..he said the tree had to go or it would lose other branches onto my home. The stress from the one branch had cracked other branches. Well a couple of really peeved off squirrels watched as the tree was removed and carried off (couple limbs I saved for firewood for next year). When the guy next door said he didnt want to call his insurance he would just "sue" me...... I called mine and it is being handle sans GRITS
Ahhhh real life :blink:
-another half-day has come and gone, and we find that all are who they are supposed to be.(whew), there was enough fantasies turning into nightmares.
-but currently we find some revolting characters fighting evil at holdouts.
is it justified or simple jealousy, a witch hunt, or does someone need alittle alkaline. you decide
-funny to see that the devil is banned on one site and god on the other
punks do have ego's after all(even if they do hide behind firewalls)
-seen a dancing robot lately
-and m'lady,wd,pg,and both , you have more balls than the rest of us(no misunderstanding courage ok guys)

p.s. don't forget they are still fighting over there, lets not here
-one other moment in our half-life
-sometimes a 1player is #1 player and don't under estimate nor disregard, might get u killed or worse (banned)so be careful when u show your ass
:heartbeat::wub::heartbeat:Punk is so h0ttie..... omggg...... grits u too :wub:
how does that have anything to do with a soup opera?
inuendos, inuendos, and more inuendos, thanks to all the hidden spy's that have made this site work
/quote and m'lady,wd,pg,and both pique and saran, you have more balls than the rest of us

?
courage, sry, course pique, now i understand why u asked
PuNkGirL,Mar 30 2003, 02:22 AM Wrote:how does that have anything to do with a soup opera?
It just does. Somehow... okay... maybe it doesn't.
-this half-day in our lives, tho not over yet, we find evil still is overwhelmingly voted amongst us at holdouts, but god still not allowed at prO.
-and a guy that was a girl, turns out to be a guy, and evidently not a very nice one to boot(some say)me on the other hand just reports the news.
-polls abound for anything you need an answer for and can't think of one on your own.
-remember, there are two of you out there that thinks pique is the guy/girl for you.
jabbahunt,Mar 31 2003, 01:27 AM Wrote:-and a guy that was a girl, turns out to be a guy, and evidently not a very nice one to boot(some say)me on the other hand just reports the news.
-remember, there are two of you out there that thinks pique is the guy/girl for you.
what the hell are you talking about?

yea jabba go read my profile
HAHAHAAaaa...omg....i'm dying here. Wait a minute. GRITS you threw a tree through a window?!
Speakin of funny things, you guys should have heard these two guys goin at it over their mics in GRITS place. The one guy was like "I'm better than you I'm gonna kll you you little shit" and the other guy killed him and they got this whole argument started.......omg i'm stoned.
*-=][_=-*
Ah hah this thread is fun. Mostly because it leaves people thinking, "WTF?"
I still don't know why your name is limitless. I mean the sword says Callindor or whatever. Thus I come to the conclusion that limitless leads two very different lives! I always wanted multiple personalities. Then I could talk to myself without having to justify it. One side could be evil and plan to unravel the tapestry of space-time itself. The other can be not so evil and just steal cookies. That would rock. Yeah it would RWS.
this is definantly the best thread on the forum right now...further evidence that jabba shouldn't have his own tabloid :lol:.
as a reader, i would like to hear more about the pG vs. pique situation that's been brewing. does this have the potential to lead to an all-out clan war :huh:? well...probably not...anyways...

i love hard-nose journalism ^_^.
-Welcome once again to this half of our day in ricochet.
once again rumors abound and innuendos fill the air.
Don't be fooled by what this day may bring, don't believe anything you hear and only half of what you see.
-cast your vote for celebrity death match pg vs. pique
-is gwars ozzy osborne's bastard son?
-pique now has competition from cloud in polls
-when did pg stop going out w/nemy and does frooty have a chance:blink:
-has grits set a date for wedding?
-we hear w/ poll having margin of error + or - 4 pts grandma has a chance
-vote is still out on limitless's poll(think he will come in 4th)
-watch the news, we landed in Korea this morning.
-what member was in video, girls gone wild in Tampa
-and final poll/ How many drinks does it take to follow this thread?
grits wedding? pique has competition from me? on what????

- GRITS!! NO! You can't be engaged...../cries:o
jabbahunt,Apr 1 2003, 11:32 AM Wrote:-when did pg stop going out w/nemy and does frooty have a chance:blink:
wtf? no he dusnt
jabbahunt,Apr 1 2003, 11:32 AM Wrote:-and final poll/ How many drinks does it take to follow this thread?
Jabba, how did you know I was in the video???
Well RWS, I'm a multiple personality kinda guy, which is why i have a couple names. Limitless just sounds and looks cool, but right now i'm stickin with Ecthelion. I'm a big Tolkien fan (silmarillion, not LOTR). Ecthelion is an elf from The Silmarillion who killed Gothmog Lord of Balrogs. The word on my sword/avatar/spray is Celebaglar, which translates fom elvish to "Silver Glory" or "Silver Brilliance" You choose. Got any more comments snarky remarky? heheh:D:thumb::smurf:

I even got "The One Ring" made for me custom. I'll post a pic of it if you remind me someday
*-=][_=-*
Damn Jabba, no one was suppose to know about that, can't keep any secrets from you lol.

Ok well GRITS finally proposed, her and I will be heading to Vegas in May sometime to tie the knot:kiss:

You guys have to be patient though, we're working around her schedule at work. So we'll have a date for ya'll soon k ^_^

BTW, Jabba, my buddy...I'd be honored if you will be my best man! Don't worry about the airfare or hotel, my treat. And you'll be the first to know the date so you can get off work too k
I'm there for you dude, sorry cloud