Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please try again
I'm not sure I will be around to ref it. If your desperate you can always get someone from IRC to ref it. If all 3 of you show up, I would suggest you just play, but dont forget to keep time. Thats about the biggest responsibilty for the ref.
Well, I was there and so was Miagi, but I didn't see a sign of Apex again despite waiting for over 25 minutes... this is getting old fast, I'll be retiring before this gets played it seems. Ho hum. Time to re-arrange again.
Sorry, got caught in traffic on my way home... Miagi told me you left right before i came on.

Guess we are just having a streak of bad luck :/
I guess you didn't see me say that Apex was in IRC net.. Nor got my PM on here. All well, getting a match together today is out I guess...

This next time and date we set up is final. Who ever doesn't make it, even if its myself, is out. Time and date?
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

Unfortunately, I didn't. I ended up going off and finishing some work off instead. Just seen it now and I'm confused coz the time says 8:49pm when in fact it must have been either 9:49pm or later to me.... bizairre...
netniV,Apr 16 2004, 08:51 PM Wrote:Unfortunately, I didn't. I ended up going off and finishing some work off instead. Just seen it now and I'm confused coz the time says 8:49pm when in fact it must have been either 9:49pm or later to me.... bizairre...
i think it shows the senders local time. not yours
oh, so that was 4 hours after I left then ? which would have made it 8est ?
Did you check the daylight savings time box in your control panel?
That would be impossible for me to send it at 8pm est. I sent it after 05:10 PM est and before my 5:41 post. The PM was asking if we could pull a quick match together that day because Apex was still in IRC.

Anyway not important...

This Wednesday I am going fishing. Thursday I know I am going out, as far as the time, I don't know.
Either Friday or Saturday I am going to the drive-in so Friday is out.
Saturday 10am est - 3pm est.
Sunday - Not sure yet, but might be good.

I didn't mention Monday, well because Monday just sucks ^_^.

So how about Tuesday at 4pm est?

I might be able to do Tuesday at 4. I will confirm on Monday.
Sorry, I won't be able to do Tuesday at 4pm est now. I have a doctors appointment at 4:30 so I have to leave my house at 4pm.

K lets see what I can put off... I'll see what is going on Sunday.

Thursday 4pm est?
or
Saturday at 2:30pm or 3pm est?

I can't ever guarentee saturdays... I rarely can guarentee any time, but Saturdays are a definate no no :-D Should be around tomorrow evening, so shouldn't be a problem.
Bad news. I'm unavailable until Sunday at the earliest, and that's no guarentee. :-/
Sunday at what time?
:thumb:Sunday is ok with me. The usual 4pm est?

Yes, I am available on Sunday at 4pm EST.
I won't be available from 17:30 GMT to 00:00 GMT. This probably means that I'll be too tired. Sucks but I'm actually preparing stuff for a new job, woo.
What time are you available?
you people have the most disagreeable schedules in the world. . .Just make a deadline or something GRITS. . maybe it'll motivate 'em all to finish hehehe >:p

or you could always threaten them!!
Wasn't the deadline last sunday?:P
apex. . .

YOUR CUT
Yes, deadline last Sunday and also now today. I don't know :mellow:... What else is there to do except reschedule? If that is so, you know the time ^_^ and anyday.

I don't believe I have anything on tomorrow, so the usuallly 23:00 GMT time is available to me. Though I could possibly be up to 10 minutes late, but I will arrive.
Tuesdays, Fridays and the Weekend are usually the days that I am home at 4pm.
Definately NOT available tuesday.
Think about this....the NBA basketball season is almost over and it will probably complete before ya'll sechedule this
last match. In fact...I think they played the WHOLE season during this dm trouney!:lol:
Well, setting up a DM match with more than 2 people is not very easy because of schedules and so forth and don't forget about different time zones...

<span style="color:red">FRIDAY April 30th at 4:00pm EST at VADS</span>
This is the last chance for this tier Please play so we can move on to the next tier.
Ok, Friday it is.
Well, that's me screwed then.