Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post about the poster above you
Relinquish has successfully creeped me out. Good job man!:thumb:
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCcccccccccccccccCC
CCCCCCCCCCCcccccccccc ccCCCCCCC
CCCRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRR
RRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzYYYYYYYYYY
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
YYYYYYYYYY
YY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!110101010101010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Relinquish is putting code in his exclamation marks as he thinks its a form of subliminal messaging.:P
Muahaha.

Wanksta has something to say.... He steals the mic of crazy people in yahoo voice chat. He officially slaughtered my mIRC script hence he is now to be aka "Mr. -console.exe". BRAWRRR! I had more to say, but I forgot :P.
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

I know the city where this guy lives... Infact, If I had shots for my pb gun, I would shoot his entire city, just trying to hit him!
Relinquish makes frequent posts in this thread and often times can be found babbling strange foreign words. Some say he's well taught in the human languages but most say he just made one up. And I'm betting it's the latter!
Umm. FF is very very... Strange :huh:.

[05:33:43] * ChanServ sets mode: +v FreeFall
[05:44:07] <FreeFall> NO!
[05:44:20] <FreeFall> you people must NOT be absent
[05:44:45] <FreeFall> i will call you back to mIRC with my telekenetic powers of telekenesis
[05:44:51] <FreeFall> or something like that
[06:39:03] <FreeFall> telekenesis uses a lot of energy and i'm pretty tired so I decided not to use my powers after all
[06:39:11] <FreeFall> ask me to try again tomorrow
[06:39:25] <FreeFall> I might do it..but chances are I'll just make up some excuse
[06:39:37] <FreeFall> i mean! have a legit reason for not doing so
[06:39:50] <FreeFall> whew i covered that up good
[06:43:53] <FreeFall> SO! i've decided that pants are for losers.
[08:43:44] * FreeFall ([email protected]) Quit (Quit)
[14:09:54] * Miagi sends an attack gopher after FreeFall

Miagi deserves a medal for saving that particular piece of writing... it almost made me feel sane...
EEEEXCEELLEEEEEEENNT!!
[Image: SkaWars.JPG]
Annatar is in the orient and still finds time to visit with us on the forums. He is even sharing his experiences in another thread
Nice guy
Grits supplies us people who can't afford servers or high MMORPG costs with free gaming.... She's a very generous (spelling?) person. She's a scientist of some sort.... so she's smart.... and she provide gaming free!!!1 FRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE gaming! Oh and she needs to read comic books.... she doesn't know who mr sinister is!:D
relinquish is squishy
Wanksta is a beautiful butterfly

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=ORGUKYG&key=TTM
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well gump is a caterpiller...
wanksta.................................. crazy.... wears skirts... and speedos :/
If relinquish only knew that that wasnt a speedo but a bra i made out of a shirt i have. ^_^
how on earth, do you get a bra from a shirt, and say its a speedo? WTF a speedo is a nut hugger.
Relinquish is squishy.
Wank is a mad man that has magical pants that seem to never stay on turning everyone around him more crazy then him.!:)
DL likes Hellraiser and responded to a poster who has been keeping this thread alive :o.
She also owns me in CS, although everyone owns me <_<.
Nevertheless she rules in all games, except ts, where she watched me throw a grenade at her and just stood there looking at the grenade on the floor in front of her. :ph34r:

Miagi likes sending me bots on yahoo that tell me off
Wank made wine today :P

<Wanksta> woo that was fun
<Wanksta> made wine
quick said he was going to sleep about an hour ago and he didnt.

[22:01:49] * Quickening is now known as Quick|sleep
[22:01:55] <Quick|sleep> Night everyone

nm it was only 21 minutes ago...
chucky cheese once broke Wank's knees
and that's why they call him
No Knees McGee
FreeFall killed the thread.
freefall.... is....crazy. crazy.... craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! and he sleeps with his head all wraped up!
Squishy is reciprocity's brother, I think people missed it last time someone said it
and they have a new puppy at their house
GRITS is my hero
She helps me out in sooo many ways
<3
<3 to quick and GRITS.
anon just joined my TS clan w00tz go anon! :D
Quickening just told me I joined his TS clan ^_^