Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOL... banned from RFA server :P
Apex, never ever hire a bunch of newbies to be your admins, they make up stupid rules, they don't have patience, and worst of all, they have no sense of humor after you kick their ass 20 times over.

Can't block in the air or be punished, can't make witty comments to admins, can't play a decent match without that:cens: DareDevil teleporting me while in the air or making himself noclip.

You have a great server, but shitty admins, hope I get unbanned, which brings me to the reason I was banned:

CrazyKiller: dont worry we can make you a trainee, we can train you and recruit you when you're good enough!

(I realize CrazyKiller is the guy that hasn't come close to beating me a single time, and lags like a mother, I proceed to input one hell of a witty comment to humor things up!)

_acid_head_: For we all know how skilled CrazyKiller is!

You have been banned from this server.

n00bz
Sorry Acid :(

You have been unbanned, and are welcome to come back and play anytime. I too protested the ban because of the reasons you were banned for, but i guess the person who banned you had his reasons even though i didnt agree with them and the part about DD teleporting and noclip i beleive since we got admin mod working on the server he was testing out the commands. But we have resolved the problem now and all is well.

......You know your ub3r skillz can be very intimidating to many :P;):lol::thumb:
I don't know, maybe I expect too much from admins on other servers after I play the role of the nicest admin on the planet when I host a server myself, either way thanks for the unban.
BTW still says I'm banned from the server.
Yes, you are the nicest admin when i play on your server (dont feel bad other admins:P)
....also i forgot to remove you from the banned.cfg sorry hehe (im new at this :wacko:)
It's cool, thanks.
omg, roflmao, this thread is to funny, sorry acid, its late, but thanks for the entertainment.
i was in RFA server yesterday...they got some pretty stupid admins...i was jumping around killing everybody..and some guy named "Diablo" joined...then all of a sudden the admin was puttin noclip on him\slapping him around doing all kinds of things..then when i was in mid-air i got slapped and thrown to the ground...bunch morons abusing admins:)
Now do you see why I told you NOT to join them Apex?
I think I'm the nicest admin going... unless you upset me ;-)
Isn't nice admin an oxymoron?
No, that's usually a newbie who kicks up a fuss like a bull...
You're welcome Jabba.
ip?
After what Daredevil did to Grits there is no chance in hell I want to be around him. No offence to whoever else is in their clan as I have not played nor seen them yet.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Hehehe CF, i havnt joined em yet, i wanna join you in uT:P
Power and Glory,Jul 11 2003, 08:34 PM Wrote:After what Daredevil did to Grits there is no chance in hell I want to be around him. No offence to whoever else is in their clan as I have not played nor seen them yet.
for the record it was an accident, and grits has forgiven him, i just want people to know that before they castrate him, hes a good guy. As far as power happy admins, i say its their server, so let the baby have its bottle (pardon the expression).
I can't say what is right or wrong on other peoples servers. I believe if you put up a server or pay for a server it becomes your right to ban or kick or slap or teleport or admin_command whatever you want ...”just because you want to” can be the only reason needed......we have rules we use as guidelines so there is not mayhem…..all the Holdouts Ricochet servers are run by specifically stated rules. We are a little more organized than most other servers and I won’t fault those that have newbie admins...I’ve said it before….. it is not just a privilege, it is a responsibility to be an admin and I hope 'players' can appreciate our admins more when they visit other servers. Commands like teleport and noclip and godmode are considered cheat commands and are mostly used for map making. They are fun but should never be used in game unless ALL other players are playing with you. They will always show up on the screen even if admin quiet is on because Valve considers them cheat commands. Thankfully none of our admins “play” with commands that disrupt the game flow.

As far as the DD and GRITS episode….DD apologized almost immediately for the spam and I do not believe it was malicious on his part and accepted his apology and closed the subject. PIX was the most angry with him because he is the one that helped me find and fix all of the spyware and the more we found the more upset we both got…PIX has also accepted DD apology. Everyone deserves a screw up they are forgiven for. Hopefully DD learned from this one. I am sure it wont happen again and believe he deserves the benefit of the doubt.
Erm... There are rules?!:)
Actually I just think acid is trying to hold the record for being banned from the most servers in Ricochet!

We all have to excel at something...j/k acid B)
Quote:I believe if you put up a server or pay for a server it becomes your right to ban or kick or slap or teleport or admin_command whatever you want ...”just because you want to”

I guess that's what seperates a good server from a bad server.
ok acid, first the reason y CK banned u was because he was enforcing the rules... and just because u don't like the rules don't mean u can break them... u complained boout pings, the rules etc. u don't like it? do play there... u threatened to take down RFA... is it ur last server to play in? well then be smart and not get banned again from it.... maybe u should pertend u weren't spoiled and think about how u always want things ur own way... clan RFA has rules... don't like them... then y do u keep playing there... i told u enough to stop swearing and stop complaining, but u keep doing it...rules r rules ... if u get banned by an admin shouldn't start cussing and being really annoying... now u got CK banned... he was a leader also...

all im saying is... if u don't like it then don't play there... find somewhere to accept u, or if u stop swearing and stop wanting everything ur own way then u can come back... but not now..:wacko::blink:
if I came there and played CK I'd compain about pings. His does suck and most shosts go through him :/
You're so full of shit. First of all, CK's reason for banning me was out of line, I didn't break ANY rule. Secondly, your bickering while I'm in a match really gets annoying fast, I don't know where you get my "complaining" about the server or rules, I don't fully understand your rules other than:

- No spawn killing (wtf lol)

- No bumping in the air.

- If you don't like admins cheating by teleporting themselves back to a safe spot when they fall or bump you/get bumped, go away.

- No saying "woah lag" when everybody has had a 500-2000 ping for the past minute (no offense Apex, I really don't complain about the lag, I endure it just like everyone else).

- No swearing (which is impossible unless you bypass, which I don't).

I never got CK banned, he got himself banned, he never enforced rules. And your abuse of commands is starting to piss more than just me off, Apex said you were just testing them out and that's fine, but you really are using them to give yourself an unfair advantage in the game. About telling me to stop swearing, I never was, that's the whole point of your star censoring system, I can't say the F-word, I say ****, that's not swearing, sorry. Come to think of it, I never once sweared via bypassing the filter, only swear words I've said are the unblocked ones, like "shit", I find it sad that "ass" is blocked.

Quote:u should pertend u weren't spoiled

Look who's talking, grow the hell up and stop abusing the power you can't handle, and don't even deserve. And you shouldn't tell me that I have to loosen up if I want to keep playing there, you should tell yourself that, I can set up a server and play with a few people whenever I would want to.
Hmm... Daredevil, when you suddenly dive onto one of GRITS' servers and then tell me that you've read my post and that if I don't like your clan don't go to your server, I'd like to point out this:
[*]I never said I didn't like your clan, I said I'd complain about CK's lag, and he knows I've done that before so whether it's your server or someone else's, I'll say it again, HE LAGS AND IT'S ANNOYING
[*]I have never even been ON your server to my knowledge
[*]Don't just drop by one of the servers to deliver abuse, I won't tolerate it.

Now, play nice and behave yourself.
Sorry DD, i have to go with Acid on this one, i have known him for quite a bit and played with him alot he tends to joke and swear a little, but its just for fun. As for CK, i havnt played as much with him, but from what ive seen so far i think that CK does have a childish and stubborn attitude, not worthy characteristics of a leader imo. If he really did care for the clan, he would have made an attempt to resovle this situation as quick as possible, i mean a clan leader should be thinking about the best interests for his clan and he has already made a bad image for RFA... so what does that say. We asked him to apologize remember? But he wouldnt, which says alot about him... such a small problem solved easily and quickly with no harm done by just a few words, if i were him i would just apologize and get it over with. I wouldnt jeopardize the image of the clan, especially a newly formed clan....First impressions are always important, and this incident doesnt help at all.
Spoken more like someone part of a Clan. I know my comments might seem harsh coming from outside, but then I am part of an Admin clan of sorts... so I know w hat I'd do. Listen to the Apex advice:)
There's nothing wrong with CK's ping... but he does lag like mad. I complain about it every time I play him, he warps and even when he is stopped, most discs go straight through him. I'd say only 1 in every 8 shots actually hits him, or if my timing while he is warping is incredibly good. The funny thing is, he would say that he doesn't lag that badly. Then his story changed to his computer sucks. Then he admitted he gets about 10 fps. Why the hell does he even play? It makes it annoying and bothersome for the rest of us, and I can't imagine he has any fun playing with 10 fps. He said like 2 weeks ago he was going to "fix" his computer in a week... today I played him and he said "hey, guys, I keep saying I'm going to fix it soon." Well, you know, I'm sorry, but I suggest you stop playing online games for a little while if your computer sucks THAT much. He didn't even know what video card or RAM he had. How is he gonna upgrade if he doesn't know what he's upgrading from? Sounds like a 4 meg video card and 8 megs of RAM. The guy is straight up a pain in the ass.
Sorry i've kept my mouth shut till now but I just have to make a comment on a quote...

Quote:- No swearing (which is impossible unless you bypass, which I don't).

LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!

Now i'll go back to cleaning off my system.
Sorry but I didn't, you can laugh all you want Gwar, I meant my insults enough against you to actually bypass, I would actually say them again if they wouldn't get me banned from the forum.