Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Outnumbered
ok the second ne one needs a computer to render or something for this project i can do so. this will be so sweet but back to wha? was saying if you could make a way to pick teams that would be the best. so you dont get a noob vs. 2 or 3 pros cause the noob joined first. you could probably make a spot thats not in the game map like just our of the playing area so you cant get killed while deciding what team to join, also make it so you cant shoot there, and then you walk to a teleporter or something of the type that will send you to a team of your choice. thats the only way I can think of doing it unless you can change the source code for it some how but I cant see that being to easy.

I dunno im not a programmer or a mapper so I guess I might be, probably am, wrong about that. bah ne way you guys (just so you know when i say guys its not explicitly directed to the male units of this forum) seem to be good at what you do, N3RDS!!! lol sorry yeah you will be able to figure something out

P.S. I dont know if that made ne sense at all so if you want reply to this if you don’t understand and ill try to explain it better when im not so cracked out on adrenaline (I did another performance exam again tonight) oh and I also got a girlfriend so I have her on my mind too gah see… I should change my name to “master of the off topic”

Well im out c ya guys

Messages In This Thread
Outnumbered - by g-boy - 05-28-2003, 05:17 PM
Outnumbered - by jabbahunt - 05-28-2003, 05:27 PM
Outnumbered - by Wha? - 05-28-2003, 05:42 PM
Outnumbered - by ][_ i m i t | e s s - 05-29-2003, 10:10 PM
Outnumbered - by CloudFuel - 05-29-2003, 11:05 PM
Outnumbered - by Pique - 05-30-2003, 03:00 PM
Outnumbered - by CloudFuel - 05-30-2003, 04:30 PM
Outnumbered - by smartass - 05-31-2003, 12:13 AM