Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leak of source code for Half-Life 2 CONFIRMED
The thing that's actually depressing, is that most people don't care. Check out this thread from the steam forums, don't read the first post, I haven't. In case you don't want to vist this filth, here are a few quotes from various threads.
Quote:Well, I just read Gabe's actual post, and apparently they'd been hacked previous to the delay. Well, I sort of feel like an ass now. But hey, they could have told us sooner. And why did the code just pop into the public domain now? Anyway, I feel a little sympathy for them, but I'm still sore about the way they hadnled it all. Course that all depends on whether these hackers are at the root of the delay. But I doubt we'll ever know the truth anyway because now it's an easy scapegoat...
Stop using flawed logic, ######. They could have told us sooner?!?!? How long was this code out for, a day? Someone correct me if I'm wrong on that note.
Quote:people like you should be shot.
Finally somebody defending Valve. Of course, 5 seconds later he was then trashed by the following messages.
Quote:uh, the one who should be shot is the person who leaked it not him, it's not his fault, plus you never had to click this link it was your choice to view the spoilers or not.
some people are in need of education.
You mean, some people are in need of AN education? This is like saying a local cocaine dealer is blameless because he didn't actually grow the coke.
Quote:Shoot yourself hypocrite. Why did you read this thread when he clearly posted 'spoiler'?  I'm glad we got some sort of update on TF2 since Valve has shut us out for the past 2 years without any explanation.
Keep it coming good man, keep it coming.
Everyone was praising Valve 5 minutes ago for not pulling a Duke Nukem Forever... These are the people that decide to be the greatest Laker fan ever when they're winning, but as soon as they lose one game. They say some idiocy like, "The Lakers suck now, I can't believe they lost." With much more incorrect grammar and such. This proves the fact that people are stupid.

Messages In This Thread
Leak of source code for Half-Life 2 CONFIRMED - by RuNnInG_wIth_ScISsOrS - 10-02-2003, 08:32 PM
Leak of source code for Half-Life 2 CONFIRMED - by Guest - 10-03-2003, 01:11 PM