Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Jumping comp...
#3
An awards page sounds good. :D Once I have Photoshop installed again, i'll see about making a few different rewards.

Best jumper
Best fall
Funniest hit (this would goto Slosh right now, he hit me with a push disc and somehow I went up and hit the roof of arena, least I think it was Slosh) lol


I'm sure there are a few other rewards we could think of. hehe


Phew lots of work to do on the site, good thing I'm getting paid. When did you say my check went into the mail GRITS? hehe ;)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Jumping comp... - by g-boy - 02-04-2003, 02:32 AM
Jumping comp... - by GRITS - 02-04-2003, 11:37 AM
Jumping comp... - by Gwarsbane - 02-04-2003, 03:01 PM
Jumping comp... - by Guest - 02-04-2003, 10:35 PM
Jumping comp... - by sinbon - 02-04-2003, 10:51 PM
Jumping comp... - by g-boy - 02-04-2003, 11:46 PM
Jumping comp... - by sinbon - 02-05-2003, 12:48 AM
Jumping comp... - by GRITS - 02-05-2003, 09:07 AM
Jumping comp... - by noxious - 02-05-2003, 05:02 PM
Jumping comp... - by g-boy - 02-05-2003, 06:12 PM
Jumping comp... - by RuNnInG_wIth_ScISsOrS - 02-05-2003, 07:00 PM
Jumping comp... - by sinbon - 02-05-2003, 07:27 PM
Jumping comp... - by Pique - 02-06-2003, 07:12 PM
Jumping comp... - by noxious - 02-06-2003, 10:07 PM
Jumping comp... - by fritoman - 02-07-2003, 02:45 PM
Jumping comp... - by CloudFuel - 02-07-2003, 07:39 PM
Jumping comp... - by noxious - 02-07-2003, 09:55 PM
Jumping comp... - by Guest - 02-08-2003, 02:15 PM
Jumping comp... - by noxious - 02-08-2003, 03:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)