Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smoke restriction when I am playing
Pix reread what I wrote there...

Quote:I have already lowered the res of the smoke to its lowest level with no effect

SS reread what I wrote there...

Quote:So from now on, if I'm on the server the smoke greande is restricted, if I join the server expect it to be restricted.

Reason why I am doing this is is because I kept asking people to not use the smoke but they kept on using it. and kept telling me to lower my setting, look away or just leave. I will not leave because this is the ONLY CS server I play on because friends play there.

I want to play, so this is what I am going to do. How would you like it if everytime someone used a smoke grenade and you go downto 4 frames per second, get killed because of that and also get motion sickness from it. Would you leave? No you would ask people to stop using it while you are there. Well since people will not stop using it even after I asked them 3 or 4 times and I have the ability to restrict it while I am there, then I will do it. It has already been cleared with GRITS.

And before anyone argues with me that I might as well restrict the awp and shield at the same time because they are cheap its not the same thing. They don't make me physically sick while playing. They don't make me want to throw up. I will not restrict those items except if most (more then 50% of the people playing) want them restricted.

I also don't play on the map aztec for the EXACT same reason. With in seconds of joining Aztec I get sick to the point that I feel like I am going to throw up.

Soon as I get a new video card that can handle the smoke then guess what, I'll be one of the first people to carry smoke around with me and use it why because I actually do like smoke. I think it would be cool to be able to move through it with out getting lagged out and shot and get sick all at the same time.

Messages In This Thread
Smoke restriction when I am playing - by PIX - 03-02-2004, 10:59 PM
Smoke restriction when I am playing - by Apex - 03-02-2004, 11:19 PM
Smoke restriction when I am playing - by Wanksta - 03-02-2004, 11:47 PM
Smoke restriction when I am playing - by Apex - 03-03-2004, 02:48 AM
Smoke restriction when I am playing - by Wanksta - 03-03-2004, 11:58 AM
Smoke restriction when I am playing - by PIX - 03-03-2004, 04:42 PM
Smoke restriction when I am playing - by PIX - 03-03-2004, 06:28 PM
Smoke restriction when I am playing - by Gwarsbane - 03-03-2004, 07:36 PM
Smoke restriction when I am playing - by Guest - 03-07-2004, 08:52 PM