Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
spam whiners
#1
I could relate on how push discs are harder to win at and that using push discs are not spamming but it would be lost on the spam whiners.

The bottom line is if a decap player can't deal with push disc players or spammers, then they don't deserve to be mentioned as part of the group of best players. I have played and lost to the best...Killing Spree, _acid_head_, etc. and the goods ones don't whine about push discs, they adapt and find ways of combatting it.

As an example, at one time I was nailing acid quite a bit with push discs (awhile ago). He didn't whine about it but adapted and now I'm lucky to kill him once a match. Same with Killing Spree...he has never complained.

So you decapers out there who claim that it isn't about winning but annoying, I don't buy it. This is a game and everyone has their own strategy and signature. If you can't deal with it, don't play them and just fall and get the game over with. Don't whine about it.

evil_admin
Reply


Messages In This Thread
spam whiners - by evil_admin - 02-22-2003, 12:27 PM
spam whiners - by Gwarsbane - 02-22-2003, 12:38 PM
spam whiners - by noxious - 02-22-2003, 02:29 PM
spam whiners - by Shalk - 02-22-2003, 02:33 PM
spam whiners - by g-boy - 02-22-2003, 02:56 PM
spam whiners - by CloudFuel - 02-22-2003, 09:12 PM
spam whiners - by Shalk - 02-23-2003, 01:02 AM
spam whiners - by CloudFuel - 02-23-2003, 02:14 AM
spam whiners - by Guest - 02-23-2003, 08:10 AM
spam whiners - by Melba Toast - 02-25-2003, 11:24 PM
spam whiners - by jabbahunt - 02-26-2003, 01:48 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)