Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Come play on Steam ^^
Sure thing buddy, i'll give you a work out. BTW, I just got back from the strip club, so maybe not...lol...but we'll see. Oh wow, I had a lot of fun. Tomorrow night, we are going to an all nude place...so I'll have plenty to report to the Vadavaka masses...I'm uber-drunk, so there you go man...hey what's up nox? luv ya dog....you used to define this game....now no one plays....hold on...I'm going to pass out...good luck to ya bro. See ya on the flip side...all of ya puppies want it...I'm going to puke you inscolent little ego-maniacs...I for one, welcome my steam-playing overlords. It's bed time, I hope I don't drown in my own vomit God...any of you ever like me?...I doubt it...that's ok...suck my kiss. It's time for the Rebirth...tomorrow at 1pm Allah willing.

tee hee...it's a frap! brap...talk. stream of conciousness...I can save you all from yourselves...tomorrow at one...talk back rock.

see ya. BTW, I'm drunk as the proverbial skunk...screw you lamers...see ya nox...I'll play on Steam.

Praise Allah.

Messages In This Thread
Come play on Steam ^^ - by noxious - 05-09-2004, 11:57 PM
Come play on Steam ^^ - by kermit - 05-10-2004, 05:41 AM
Come play on Steam ^^ - by FreeFall - 05-10-2004, 05:58 AM
Come play on Steam ^^ - by GRITS - 05-10-2004, 07:36 AM
Come play on Steam ^^ - by fritoman - 05-10-2004, 04:10 PM