11-18-2004, 01:11 PM
I don't have any other keyboards. I also tested to see if it worked on CS and it does. I try rico every day or so, but the problem seems to be getting worse. I'm still confused. :unsure:
|
Keyboard problems
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Keyboard problems - by Thrice - 11-15-2004, 07:48 PM
Keyboard problems - by DragonLady23 - 11-15-2004, 09:01 PM
Keyboard problems - by _Acid_Head_ - 11-15-2004, 09:05 PM
Keyboard problems - by CowEater - 11-15-2004, 10:48 PM
Keyboard problems - by Thrice - 11-16-2004, 10:16 PM
Keyboard problems - by Wha? - 11-16-2004, 11:00 PM
Keyboard problems - by Thrice - 11-18-2004, 01:11 PM
Keyboard problems - by Thrice - 12-02-2004, 01:57 PM
Keyboard problems - by Gwarsbane - 12-02-2004, 02:36 PM
Keyboard problems - by RushJet1 - 12-03-2004, 09:24 AM
|