Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it me or is arena getting boring fast?
I agree to an extent that it does get boring as I myself have not played as much as I did. I used to play daily but I have cut back to about 3-4 days. I have been playing on GRITS HLDM server as well as DesTubes HLDM server a bunch lately. There are a bunch of rico maps out there but alot of people are hesitent to try them.Some maps are bad I will admit that, but to me it was a nice change. I have a bunch on my old comp if GRITS want them I can send them to her and she can upload them. The problem is most hate DM and most of the custom maps are DM rc_tower is the best DM map IMO. It is not to be confused with rc_towers the arena map. I don't mind playing DM it's just that I see very few that I know play it so I stay off the servers that do. This is the reason GRITS has that other server that has some custom maps on it. It's fun when we can get a bunch for Crossfire. I wish some people would consider trying other maps instead of passing judgement first. DM can be fun. There are also a number of other arena maps out there. I personally don't care for arena2 (too big for me) and skyarena(Only a couple of good jumps) but I will play them cause it is a change. I don't know what else to say I don't know what the future of this mod is if Valve doesn't add or fix anything.:unsure: The only thing out there now is the custom maps if you want to spice up the game.
[Image: b_560x95.png]

Messages In This Thread
Is it me or is arena getting boring fast? - by Guest - 02-16-2003, 11:39 PM
Is it me or is arena getting boring fast? - by Power and Glory - 02-17-2003, 12:32 AM
Is it me or is arena getting boring fast? - by Guest - 02-17-2003, 09:43 AM