Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
...The day we have rued has finally come...
...and so I was playing tonight on Vads (May 1, 2003) and I noticed no one special was around, just your regular noobish people hanging out. Anyway a guy/girl named Vash the Stampead(yes spelled wrong) comes in. Well he starts doing some weird crap, kinda like the timerefresh bug I, and many others, know of, then he begins to actually cheat. He uses a program, which in my book once you've had to use outside sources to allow you to hack something, then you're cheating and no longer exploiting bugs, that allows him to slow, speed up, and frenzy his jumping, shooting, and moving rates. Now I have never seen this before and for me it is the first official day that I saw a ricochet cheat...I'm sure, however, that this has been done before...but I'd just like to bring it to everyone's attention and I'll let ya know right now...when they go slow they're easy as hell to kill, but when they move 3 times faster than you...oh boy it's like RWS and Sinbon on steroids....not good times, so let's ban these guys and figure out how to block that cheat...k?

Messages In This Thread
...The day we have rued has finally come... - by CloudFuel - 05-01-2003, 11:21 PM