Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
X-Men 2 review (WITH SPOILERS)
In the comics and cartoon Rouge got her powers from Miss Marval.

Mystic had her as a kick and on her team she made Rouge do bad things. Well one day Miss Marval tried to stop them, Rouge latched onto her. She wanted to stop but Mystic basically being her mother (as it turns out Mystic was actually her mother from what I remember) told Rouge not to let go.

So insead of just getting her powers for a short time, she put Miss Marval into a coma and took on her powers for good, along with keeping her own powers.

Wonder Woman had nothing to do with it. BTW in the comics and cartoon Mystic is also Night Crawler's mother.

I didn't see Jublie in there, but then again I didn't reconizer her from the last movie.

And from what I remember you are right about deathstrike. She wasn't a mutant to begin with, but had herself experimented on so that she could get back at Logan.

I don't see all those things happening in the next movie. There would just be too many things going on.

The coming war (either mutant vs mutant or mutant vs humans or a bit of both), Logan's past (thou I hear that might be getting a movie on its own), a little fling with Night Crawler and Storm (I could see something there), Phoenix rising (I wonder if they will have her as dark phoenix or good phoenix) Sentinals, Apocolypse (and with him you need Bishiop and/or Cable)

There is just so many things that they can do in the x-men universe that they could easily have another 10 movies that are over 3 hours each and still not cover all that much.

BTW I knew there was going to be something to do with Phoenix when we first seen her in the museum having problems.

I just can't wait for the next movie, I believe its going to rock!!! :D

Messages In This Thread
X-Men 2 review (WITH SPOILERS) - by Gwarsbane - 05-04-2003, 12:17 AM
X-Men 2 review (WITH SPOILERS) - by g-boy - 05-04-2003, 01:24 AM
X-Men 2 review (WITH SPOILERS) - by Gwarsbane - 05-04-2003, 11:45 AM
X-Men 2 review (WITH SPOILERS) - by _Acid_Head_ - 05-04-2003, 02:02 PM
X-Men 2 review (WITH SPOILERS) - by g-boy - 05-04-2003, 02:08 PM