Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your story?
Well when I first got my computer like lets see I was in 9th grade or 8th grade during summer school. I had HP pavillion pc. Which was soo shity my video card was 16MEG I didnt know shit about computers really. I just used it for kazaa to watch anime and music. When kazaa was popular. I had cs installed but never could play it. Not even in software mode. So I tried everygame I could play and when I first started out only ricochet in software mode was the only way for me to play. SOooo I played ricochet on deathmatch and I wanted to play on arena well hardly anyone played. When I first started out I was laughing so hard about falling and stuff it was funny how people would slip and stuff. My first ingame player was oneeardesimmeiser however you spell his name lol. We use to have fun and play. Than I tried arena saw some awesome players badass man crazy. I thought they weere like cal-I. The only reason I came on the forums because I was banned. But I didnt know how to make an account cuz I really didnt know how to use a computer and stuff. So I never got unbanned. I got banned for spawn killing in deathmatch oneear taught me. soo I quit for a long period of time didnt feel like unbannin myself without permission and I just went to LAN centers everyday in that summer and played CS/WARCRAFT3. than when I got a new computer and I could handle cs on my geforce 4 mx 440 haha I came back to ricochet with a new ID and everything. And no noe knew. I never went on the forums though I gave up on it and I got educated more in computers and junk during summer.
Alot of people knew me in game from playing as Trigun=Vash=Deagle/Trigun.Vash.Ace.Shot. lol to be honest if you guys wanna look in the ban section for a moment and look at Raider312/Knives that is my brother lol. We always played the same games and stuff. I played ricochet before my bro though. lol. And than I got banned on evil admins server hte next day. I really really really hated evil admin with a passion. He would slap people off to win. I wander if they guy is still here lol. So yea when I came back with my new computer I met this razor guy I never knew he was THE END until he changed his name. for a bit. My brother unbanned himself with another steam id on grits server and his name was slicer. But than he quit the next day and moved on with his life. He is older than me so its all good. So from won til steam ricochet I played arena all the time and tried to copy razors moves like forever. He showed me Cake walk, deathmatch jump from top to bottom, He use to practice with me lol. And I never yet came on the forums at all not even once. Cuz I never bothered too and never though theyre wasnt any special people there. I didnt like gwarsbane for a long time cuz he banned me before. And I hated a few other people but I think they were germans lol. They had like 200 pingish and stuff. So yea... this is where I play acid when I finally came on the forums like march 04 or something like that. And him and razor recruited me for RiP cuz I was dedicated to the best and wanted to own razor so bad lol. So I use to play with jooza alot too on steam ricochet he moved alot and stuff and nvr really got to play with him straight. I played with 16 and always talked shit to him lol.It was fun but the player I always talked shit too was lil face/acid lol sof unny. man. me and knightmare cracked black jokes all the time it was funny too. man I miss those days lol. this is my story!!! I have nothing against those people I hate I dont want to ruin the thread. but yea thats my story. Oh come to think about it JABBA introduced me to the forums when he saw me playon steam ricochet. I played won too off and on.
I miss thrice though that ma arena partner lol man where did he go? Apex too.

Messages In This Thread
What's your story? - by Miagi - 06-18-2005, 10:52 PM
What's your story? - by Guest - 06-18-2005, 11:41 PM
What's your story? - by =Scope= - 06-19-2005, 02:48 PM
What's your story? - by Squish - 06-19-2005, 02:52 PM
What's your story? - by fritoman - 06-19-2005, 04:52 PM
What's your story? - by Gragoon - 06-19-2005, 05:14 PM
What's your story? - by Coldmetal - 06-19-2005, 06:11 PM
What's your story? - by g-boy - 06-19-2005, 06:36 PM
What's your story? - by _Acid_Head_ - 06-19-2005, 08:27 PM
What's your story? - by GRITS - 06-19-2005, 08:47 PM
What's your story? - by Quickening - 06-19-2005, 09:14 PM