Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ATTITUDES NEED ADJUSTING
Relinquish,Jun 20 2005, 10:36 AM Wrote:Alright, first off...

Grits doesn't have to have a rules page, she could ban you whenever she felt like it for something you did and she didn't like. Because she posted these rules all of 1 day ago she might not have had a chance to update the rules yet. She's a fair person, and because of that she doesn't just ban you randomly for one of her rules that she doesn't show. She decided to give you a heads up, if anything you should be thanking her for letting you come back to this server as many times as she has. She posted it in here because she knows that most people come straight to the forum, instead of going to the homepage... She wrote this out and posted it in every board so that people have a fair warning and can stop. Most of this stuff SHOULD be logic... If someone is incognito and doesn't want to be seen because he/she doesn't want to play their match right away, or doesn't want to be noticed, or to start fresh for a little while. It's a good thing to be able to do this without people bugging you if you are someone. Also, in your post you already broke one of the new rules, she warned you and you did it anyway... "FFS" could definately be seen as bypassing a swear filter... In her post she said don't use them because it is a bypass, even if it isn't written out, she said it as a warning to people who do use them, and technically she can ban you right now because of you bypassing her filter with it. So be thankful that she didn't instead of complaining about what she has done. Is it something that you need to see? Fine, heres a pros and cons of what grits does and the community, one of the few good ones around does, just for you!

Pros:
Free servers
Warns you about rules before she will kick you
Easy to find rules section
Nice forums for people to gather and discuss
Free TS2 server for people to like to talk
Good Admins
People who aren't shit-for-brains, except maybe one
Servers that cost here $40 a piece, that she lets us use for free
Kind community
Fast Servers
Little to no lag

Cons:
One idiot who doesn't know how nice the people here have been to him and how much they have had to put up with from him.
ok than relinquish. wtf. im not talking about players bein forced to play their mathces. You are wrong about that. I cant force no one to do anything. He chose to play his match we are not talking about im deaf here now. Im takling about just in general. He chose to enter the game and stay there for more than 15 minutes. not my fault. I cant force no one to do shit he has his own mind. We are too different human beings. so that bullying someone in to play force shit is stupid. I cant mind control someone now. I complain becuase I can. and I had a write too. so you dont tellme to stop doin shit. she left the thread open. So I openly replied to the thread.

Messages In This Thread
ATTITUDES NEED ADJUSTING - by GRITS - 06-19-2005, 02:23 PM
ATTITUDES NEED ADJUSTING - by Guest - 06-20-2005, 01:23 PM
ATTITUDES NEED ADJUSTING - by Gwarsbane - 06-20-2005, 01:31 PM
ATTITUDES NEED ADJUSTING - by GRITS - 06-20-2005, 01:47 PM
ATTITUDES NEED ADJUSTING - by Guest - 06-20-2005, 02:29 PM
ATTITUDES NEED ADJUSTING - by Squish - 06-20-2005, 02:36 PM
ATTITUDES NEED ADJUSTING - by fritoman - 06-20-2005, 02:40 PM
ATTITUDES NEED ADJUSTING - by Guest - 06-20-2005, 02:41 PM
ATTITUDES NEED ADJUSTING - by Guest - 06-20-2005, 02:45 PM
ATTITUDES NEED ADJUSTING - by Squish - 06-20-2005, 02:50 PM
ATTITUDES NEED ADJUSTING - by Guest - 06-20-2005, 02:52 PM