07-04-2005, 06:30 AM
I win. GG acid. I never say gg to anyone. But I really mean it when I say it to you . Score is 19-13 btw.
I finally overcame my worse opponent who I was inferior too. Thx man. I got that "S" off my chest. And read to move on with life now.
Now Cake Rush is next. He will die to my ether. Ill make his soul burn slow!!!! After I whoop you rush. I finally quit this game. Community all of it.
I have alot more to say for acid. But I will not say until I beat rush. I have 1 more match to go. so yea! good shit acid.
I respect as a friend. A good player. We have both came far. I worked very hard to get to the top of the pillar where im at now. Sure alot of players dont like me. 99 percnet done. But you always stayed my friend even when I was banned we still talked we still had some fun times. You never in your life did nothing shady to me. Even before RiP you played with me alot. You hooked me up. THx man thx alot I appreciate it.
And for all those who believe they suck or say they cant beat this or that. You can beat anyone with hard work. I will prove it with my own hand when I beat rush. And I will not take back my words. That is all for now.
And If I dont beat you they wont know what to do with everyone all tied. So I must definately win!.
I finally overcame my worse opponent who I was inferior too. Thx man. I got that "S" off my chest. And read to move on with life now.
Now Cake Rush is next. He will die to my ether. Ill make his soul burn slow!!!! After I whoop you rush. I finally quit this game. Community all of it.
I have alot more to say for acid. But I will not say until I beat rush. I have 1 more match to go. so yea! good shit acid.
I respect as a friend. A good player. We have both came far. I worked very hard to get to the top of the pillar where im at now. Sure alot of players dont like me. 99 percnet done. But you always stayed my friend even when I was banned we still talked we still had some fun times. You never in your life did nothing shady to me. Even before RiP you played with me alot. You hooked me up. THx man thx alot I appreciate it.
And for all those who believe they suck or say they cant beat this or that. You can beat anyone with hard work. I will prove it with my own hand when I beat rush. And I will not take back my words. That is all for now.
And If I dont beat you they wont know what to do with everyone all tied. So I must definately win!.
