Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
<[]MUST READ[] Ricochet Source SNITCHES!
Well on the steam forums the one guy gives a in my opinion a stupid reason for not releasing any pics. If this statement is serious then he is a moron in my eyes.

"I built the website and the content inside it around the MOD being released. The website would be VERY boring if I were to release it without the MOD, most of the community features would become obsolete.

I understand about the annoyances of us not releasing any sort of video or screenshot. I will release screenshots on release day but I am not releasing any screenshots of the pads or anything like that... because it will just ruin the MOD for you. Black Mesa is a vast MOD with many different areas and uses many different models and textures. Ricochet: Source, currently, uses virtually the same models throughout. Would you rather see the models today or be surprised on the the day you play the MOD."

Don't know about anyone else, but i'm more concerned with the gameplay then what the models look like. Yeah its going to ruin the mod if we see pics of the pads. Please:lol:
[Image: b_560x95.png]

Messages In This Thread
<[]MUST READ[] Ricochet Source SNITCHES! - by Power and Glory - 08-24-2007, 05:23 PM